Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

Mary Newbound (played by EchoSama)

Hey, can you draw my character Mary Newbound? She is my, My hero academia character.

She has long black hair, bangs that go to her eyebrows, and spit to each side on the right side (if you are looking at her). She has golden eyes (but you're not coloring the pictures so...) She wears a high collared jacket and usually jeggings and flats or boots. pretty normal I'd say :DD

She has a petal manipulation quirk, her dad's a villain. Her dad killed her mom and he got busted for owning a big crime group. He ended up killing himself in the end and so she became a child of the state.

If you do choose to do this I would be so grateful if you did mine but you don't have to. If you do this please look at her profile for more in depth info, especially on her background. Tell me if you need anything. :DD

Lol, could you see my character as a main character? Oh and I liked and subbed on your channel :D
Been eyeballing this forum for a while now, and let me say that I am ecstatic that it is back open. I have watched all of your RPR videos and I really enjoyed them. I really enjoy draw and chat content. I really enjoy watching Neytirix and an MC youtube called Squiddo who does them from time to time. ANYWHO,

My character is not actually on RPR's character system, as I have developed an issue using other people's work for my own use, so I will instead supplement you with as much physical and uhm... less-physical? information about my character, so here goes (if this is an issue, I understand, just let me know please.)

My character's name is Kierro Il Harin and he is an original monster idea that I call a "Bomb golem". Basically, his head is quite literally a bomb (think LOZ) and he has a fuse for "hair". He has blue eyes and orange pupils (for shading/cell reference) and has usually has a grumpy/angry demeanor. He is a whopping 7'6" and unlike other golems, has a more humanoid-shaped body, however, I would like to think of it as a "rough-cut" carving, think of like a rough statue design, all blocky and such. He dons a large-regal, black, and metallic red cloak (similar to the character from Journey. (although I would like the golden colors replaced with black). He has bandages from his wrists up to his elbows, although I would like sleeves covering most of the bandages. He also wears buckled boots similar to these. His skin is jet-black because he's a bomb. In terms of poses/ references, he is a fire-element-based fighter, so I was thinking of a kind of jumping pose with one of his fists on fire. Up to you though Mr. Artist! I think that's about it. If you need any more information, please just message me, many thanks!
MangoNekros

Hey man, if you want to try your hand at some crazy-ass gnarly looking monsters, I got a few that I need drawn
MangoNekros

Oh yeah, you want info. Well, the creature I have always had poking around in my head is something I simply dubbed the "Twisted Cheshire". As the name suggests, it's a gnarly version of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. I best can describe its body shape and standing position as the Doom Eternal Prowler demon (Image ref will be below), but it has no eyes on the head, and 2 mandibles like that of an ant, and a lower jaw below those mandibles which is crowded with irregular sharp teeth. Other features include a chest yet no stomach beneath it, with a few fang-like objects appearing on the bottom of the chest. It's a lanky and thin figure, so it's mostly skin and bones. Not to mention that the thing has a sorry excuse for horrific cat ears atop its head, as it is, believe it or not, still a Cheshire Cat even though it lacks a tail. Honestly, with my crummy description and the reference image I'll give below, you could go ham on figuring out how my abomination is supposed to look and I'd be more than happy with the result. You also will need something to talk about while drawing, so here's a little story... oh, and by the way, this monster comes from my own lore book, called the "Helix Codex"

Twisted Cheshires are the results that came to be after Wonderland became tainted with an unknown curse, causing the already odd inhabitants of Wonderland to go through a horrific and bizarre change. These creatures from the dimension known as "Twisted Wonderland" or "Wonderland Purgatory" are sly and sneaky creatures, with the ability to camouflage into objects they cling onto to get the jump on unsuspecting prey. The Twisted Cheshire is much different from a normal Cheshire Cat, as while normal Cheshire Cats would smoke and mess with passersby, the Twisted Cheshire only had one thing on its mind: eating. It is known to stalk down unfortunate people who stumbled into this Twisted Wonderland, luring them in with the voice of a beautiful woman or a lost relative, and as their prey gets close, the Twisted Cheshire would unveil itself from wherever it was hiding, and strike, using sharp claws and it's mandibles to cut into its prey to consume the tasty innards. Sometimes a Twisted Cheshire will emit some type of screeching noise to alert others of his presence, a noise similar to that of a banshee. While not necessarily hard to kill by itself, Twisted Cheshires in groups make for deadly threats, and it would be smarter to run away than attempt to fight if there's more than one. However, there is a rare chance that a Twisted Cheshire would actually spare someone, instead forcing them to commit acts few will never even imagine doing in return for their life, but a broken mind. They can speak, but their speech is usually broken, or they just don't speak that much.

(Image Ref)
freebiewitz Topic Starter

Hey all, I'll do my best to draw everyone here. Looks like I'll have an interesting set of videos soon.
These are fun to watch! :)
^ agreed!
I'm not here to request a character because I want to let others have a chance to request, but I just wanted to stop by and say this is very wholesome and your art is fantastic. c':

Is it me or is finding a living parent in RPR backstories like trying to find a redeeming quality in Mineta?
Sure they exist but you really have to dig.

Check out my drawing of Mary Newbound here:
https://youtu.be/tNLhLy3SEdw
Elmer Stroud (played by Juls)

Subscribed!

Do you do characters that use actors as face claims? I've love to have one of Elmer here - he's a kindly and mild-mannered (sometimes downright cowardly) prospector / treasure hunter - a '49er' who followed the gold rush to California. His hair was once brown, but is mostly grey now and he usually has a scraggly beard.

He had a bit of success for a short time in California, striking it rich, even had a woman that he nearly married, before going broke once again and she bailed.

When he was a younger man, he worked laying railroad track until his left leg got badly broken. This has given him a permanent limp and he has trouble moving at much faster than a quick walk, relying on his horse when he has to cover any great distance. He wears custom made boots with a thicker sole on the left foot to help even out his gait and often uses a walking stick (refusing to call it a cane!)

His parents are gone now, but nothing overly tragic, I promise - he had a decent childhood back in North Carolina, even if they put him to work in the cotton mill. He still has a living sister (along with a couple nieces and nephews) and though he's not seen her in years, keeps in touch with letters. After the accident that broke his leg, he lived with his sister's family for a few years, helping out on their turkey farm as much as he could.

He's currently being played in an 1870 game set in Wyoming Territory. He hums and sings a lot while he works. So far, his endeavors in Wyoming have been just successful enough to keep him hopeful that the he's close to finding the 'mother-load'. And he's been pleasantly surprised by a young Sioux Brave - the two started off with a tense shotgun and tomahawk stand-off along the edge of the river, but now seemed to have formed something of a friendship. Perhaps Elmer might need to find just a little bit of courage to help out his new native friend that's been imprisoned.

Not gonna lie - I've had trouble getting Elmer to be more than a side character. I'm not sure if it's purely his age. Or his cowardice. But I'm still clinging to hope that he'll find his moment to shine!

Side characters can be main characters to, depending on context and POV. I'll be happy to draw Elmer eventually as soon as I work through the list I've acrued.

That said I'll have to use copious amounts of artistic license I think but I'll try my best.
Sweet! Thank you for making these! XD
Two questions, are you still taking requests and the drawings are all black and white?

Still taking requests and yes, they should all be black and white.
Bendyizzt

How very nice of you, I would like to request something his name is 'Drizzt Lee' [In god form, The God of Light and Dark] Drizzt Lee is a king, Drizzt is a very kind king, He is the ruler of Nexis, He never gets mad or anything, he believes that anger is not always the answer to everything, instead, he finds a more peaceful and friendly way to solve problems, tho, most people don't agree with the way Drizzt uses to solve problems. Drizzt loves to cook, observe nature, and befriend people.

Backstory:
is a kind but forgotten king of Nexis, Tho Drizzt never had a person to call his 'queen' he did love his people, His kingdom was at peace for many years until the 'Dark ones' came, they killed his people, destroyed their homes, and left everything into ruin. Drizzt and a few others survived this raid. As he and the last of his people tried to find a new home, the surviving people got very ill and died, only he and a few guards remand. a few days later, he and his remaining guards found an abandoned village, they made sure it was truly abandoned, soon, they started to make a small camp there, the guards slept, and the king left to the nearby forest and every night, he would walk around its nature, by day, he would help his remaining guards heal and get healthy, for if they died, he would be the last of his people.

The God of Light and Dark:

The God of Light and Dark is only seen when Drizzt is filled with 'anger' [but its very very rare since he mainly never gets mad] Drizzt can take this form by choice as well, The God of Light and Dark is Drizzt, however, he must be 'Pured' or else he will stay in this form until pured. The God of Light and Dark has many powers such as changing the time of day, from the day to the night, The night to the day, etc.

Got a lot of requests, including two via PM.
I'll get through them all eventually but I'm going to pause the requests for now so I can work on my current backlog.
Bendyizzt

We understand, art takes a long time, so, you take your time.
MangoNekros

freebiewitz wrote:
Got a lot of requests, including two via PM.
I'll get through them all eventually but I'm going to pause the requests for now so I can work on my current backlog.

Not to be a bother and all, but when you finish mine do you think you could link a png file of it?

Sure, I'll link a png of yours when its done.

BOOM!

IN COMES THE BOMB GOLEM THROUGH THE WALL! AND HE LOOKS ANGRY! Is how I'd describe their entrance if I had to.

https://youtu.be/33_SB2wmMbw

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw you for free and make a video. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus