Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term, open world rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Looking for new partners. Preferably somebody who would want to rp with me more long-term. I'm looking to do a more open rp. Essentially we throw our characters into a generic world where they happen to bump into each other and we see where it goes from there throughout the rp if we have an idea then we can talk about it but, right now, I really don't want a specific rp. I do prefer longer replies but if you can still get a good amount of information in a short reply than I'm fine with that.
Hello there, Random Person-! I'd like to rp with you. I do long term rps, I do large or average size messages. I honestly don't look for specific rps either, but your idea sounds fun. :D
I be interested
Hey! Are you still looking for a partner?
SunbroTheAbysswalker

heya- um- I would be interested if I could maybe be a character from a game- I uh, I have a page on him-
I’m looking to get some more SLs going too, and to RP with more people.

If you’re interested, feel free to have a look at some of my characters and let me know if you’d like to RP with any of them

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for long term, open world rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus