Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there, I'm new

Hello! I'm Kalon9973 and I'm new here! I'm learning the ins and out of this site, but if anyone wants to do a rp with my anthro hell hound, Loona, then let me know! I'm okay with bxb/gxg/bxg and M+ stuff :) I plan on making more characters in the near future
Icysoul

Welcome, Kalon9973. I hope you make new friends.
Hey there, welcome to RPR. I hope you make tons of friends and find lots of RP partners. Have fun!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Kalon to RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to be!

Here is a useful link to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...
'Getting Started' Guide

Just in case you want to know more about character-page creation here on RP Repository, this link has a lot of helpful information on navigating the processes...
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RP Writing!
Primrose-Chan

Welcome to RPR, Kalon! It's always nice to have new people on the site so I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to the RPR family! :D
DatZiggyBoi

Hi new, I'm dad! Just kidding, welcome to RPR. I hope you find what you're looking for here
Hello! Kalon is a cool name. Welcome to the RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here! :)

I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra. If you have any trouble, let a moderator know, and/or use a Bug Report! Although the community is very nice and usually quite well-structured, so you might not have to do either of those things. Please be nice to your fellow RPers, and follow the rules! :) If you want to chat or ask a random RP question or something, feel free to message me! Most of the members here are quite friendly. Probably. I haven't met all of them. :P
I like pizza, movies, and good books and anime! I also like music. These are things that lots of people like, but I enjoy them, too. I also like jam with lots of different kinds of food, which may be a little more unusual. Hehe. Ahh, anyway, maybe someday we can RP, but I have a few things going at the moment, so maybe not any time soon. Although, if you want to know of some good comics to read, let me know! I read web comics, so.... :D
Ah, anyway! What kinds of RP do you like best? And also, thanks for introducing yourself. I hope we can all get along pretty well! ^_^ In any case, this place is lovely, so I'm sure you'll find it interesting and fun if you try to look around a little. Don't forget to take breaks from RP sometimes, though.

That's about it from me. Have a great time! Maybe I'll see you around! Stay creative and be good and all that stuff. :) Hehe. Alright, byebye! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :3 :P ;D ;) ;3 :P XD O.o :D :O :) :P ;) :D :) :d

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there, I'm new

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus