Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Guess their Ideal Date! (IC)

Ambria (played by sarah18394729)

Ambria *she bows to the woman knowing if she didn't show manners her master would beat her or not feed her for three days* "the master says your ideal date would be in a library with your lover reading books and then having a picnic at a park.
Lieutenant Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"your master must be blind or not sound in the head because apparently they haven't done their homework the staff sergeants ideal date is not in a library she'd probably do uhhh for lack of better words, destroy it. now for your ideal date maybe at a cafe or something with the one you love?"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh look, it's my hired gun!" Jim perks, thrusting his hands in the pockets of his Westwood blazer. "So you dig the idea of blowing up places like libraries? Ugh, Alexandria all over again. You must be another chaos-for-chaos sake type, huh? How utterly disappointing."

"Well," he started as though he were about to give one of his Cambridge grade lectures, "Seeing as how you favor wanton destruction and apparently ignorance, your ideal date would have to be something of equal value. You'd likely appreciate storming the front, guns-a-blazin' while fondly looking over at your star-crossed lover amidst the fray. How...droll. Ah well," he finishes with a sigh.

"i it's you again t that detective my master was talking about he said you're ideal date would be solving mysteries even if it was hard".
Your date? Considering what you’ve been through, your date would be with the one who sets you free. I can hear them ask where you want to go, and attempt to do all in their power to make it happen...but would that freedom last?

*looks up at Mistress Aiz and sighs* No ma'lady I was born into slavery and to my master I will never be free......
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Aiz - Sword Princess wrote:
Your date? Considering what you’ve been through, your date would be with the one who sets you free. I can hear them ask where you want to go, and attempt to do all in their power to make it happen...but would that freedom last?

Maisi leans back, one arm crossed over her chest with the other propped up to tap her knuckles against her chin. Artistically trained eyes study the swordswoman for a moment or two; with a small nod, Maisi suggests, "I think your ideal date might be out enjoying a relaxing evening, just taking a break from all the adventuring and fighting; maybe a dance would be nice change of pace, something you could get lost in the music with and dress up for? As for the person--I think you would get along with someone who could match your swordmanship skills and lend a helping and/or guiding hand on your adventures, but who also knows how to relax and help you have some fun once in a while."

She smiles, head tipping slightly to the side as she adds, "In any case--you seem sweet, and I hope you find that perfect someone to come sweep you off your feet!"
“Yer date is....gonna be somethin’, alright. It’s gonna be at a fancy, artsy place. Roses, candlelit table. Something like that. Honestly, ye’ve got me best guess.”

London's fog hovered in Jim's mind like a thick, predawn haze, but he wore it conservatively, and dwelled within the mental back alleys utilizing it's dense cover for his disassociation from the world. Some days were worse than others, but upon seeing Maisi, there was sudden crack of light bearing merrily over the horizon, and the consulting criminal smiled endearingly.

"Hello, Maisi," Jim spoke in his soft, lilting accent. "I hope you are well. It has been awfully unpredictable, the goings on around here. You'll never know what you get, and while I'm the type to appreciate the unexpected, it's been one heck of a whirlwind adventure."

He pressed forward, his movements a slow-moving amble while he permitted himself the time to form his conjecture. "Let's hope I can piece something halfway decent together for you. Hm, let me think... Ah, I feel a trip to the Louvre is in order." Before she can protest, Jim assumes a hasty opposition, "I know, I know, it sounds a little cliché, but hear me out. It's an opportunity to allow the muses of the masters to touch and inspire you. You'll get to observe the elements of arts performed by those great giants we hope to stand upon the shoulders of. You'll witness the articulate use of lines, planes, and colors that bear the compositions expression of a subject. I could easily go on all day, but I think you get my point."

"And it can end with a stroll through the Carrousel and Tuileries Gardens," he finishes his assessment with a winsome flair.

[ Got Ninja'd, but I'm not changing it. Feel free to skip over me if need be. ]
Lieutenant Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"oh why if it isn't the prick that doesn't know a single thing about me your little comment about me enjoying destruction is so bloody off its laughable at how low brained you can be and as for your ignorant comment maybe your the ignorant one because you assuming after i said that the staff Sargent enjoyed destruction would mean that i would to is rocks for brains level of dumb and oh yeah! when the bloody wanking time did i become your bloody hired gun? do you at all know how the military works i aint no bleeding mercenary like that phantom dude gives me a weird feeling every time i look at him. anywho your ideal date would probably some fancy restaurant in london sipping wine with your signifcant other while classical music plays i don't know you pompous rich folk are all the bleeding same"

"For your information, I do know how the military works -- I have a few of them under my employ," Jim shrugs nonchalantly. "But, I guess I'm far too 'rocks for brains' to comprehend that I'm nothing more than a prick who can't fathom anything beyond himself. And you clearly have anger issues to spare. It's all right. I won't let that stand in the way of your dystopian fantasy. If your ideal date is not guns-a-blazin', then perhaps you'd enjoy something a bit more mundane. Something that warrants a little more thought and a lot less condescension. Maybe a good ol' fashioned therapy session?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"if i may good sir do not be quick to judge other and assume the state of their world and please leave out the snide remarks they are bound to ahh anger a few good people. now for your ideal date you look like a man of wisdom perhaps a library would be a great place for you sipping on some kind of drink while you and the one you call your significant other discuss the latest new book and your favorite pieces of literature"
((this is threatening to turn into a verbal slugfest so lets not))
Erica Norvik (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“I think your ideal date would be another vamp you meet in a remote old cemetery after midnight.”
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

"At first I was thinking 'typical party girl' but apparently you're the shy type? That kinna came outta nowhere. Anyway! I think a date in a carnival may be just your thing. Tried that when I was a wee one in gnome magical school but I always ended up getting slapped and ditched- eh.." His dog ears droop a little. "Maybe you'll have better luck than I did!"
Kin Homura (played by Galaxy-Star)

"Short and annoying but really just wants attention kind of person. So I think your ideal date is where you can show off to your date. Maybe pamper them so perhaps a nice dinner date along with maybe a stroll through some public place."
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

Kirashi Fujioka wrote:
"Short and annoying but really just wants attention kind of person. So I think your ideal date is where you can show off to your date. Maybe pamper them so perhaps a nice dinner date along with maybe a stroll through some public place."

"Don't think I don't know what yer trying to do, Kira!" He sighs. "Fine, fine, I'll buy you a fancy dinner next time we go out.."

(Skip me folks, just couldn't resist responding to this! :P )
Greg Lestrade (played by Atheist)

"So uh, I'm supposed to guess what you fancy for an ideal date, eh? All right, all right... I, uh, suppose I could give it a go." Greg's expression looks pained, but only briefly. Perhaps it was a mere thought process, or mayhap an oncoming headache? He takes a genuine moment either way, to scrutinize the young pup.

"You look the type to be an impressive sort. Like a bloke who sees himself as the life of the party, but not in a bad way. You just really want to make a good impression on whoever you're tryin' to relate to. You've got a lot of personality, so they'll have fun with that, rest assured," he pauses, reflecting on his words. He then gives his stubbled chin an idle scratch before continuing. "Somewhere where there's a lot of good eats. You're scrappy 'nough, who knows, you may even want a match after dinner!"
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm, you look like the kind of person who would enjoy a nice evening out on a date. Fancy restaurant, nice dinner, fairly casual yet elegant."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

Brows furrowed as he looks the woman up and down briefly "This is harder than it looks....Maybe something on the beach on a warm evening" He waves his hand dismissively "I really couldn't tell just by looking at a person if I am honest".. Rene cringes at whats to come.
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

well you seem to just like someone who is simple, polite, understanding, and jovial. But then again that is all I have to say.

*regret starts to forms*

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Guess their Ideal Date! (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus