Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Drag Hell to Me (Post Apocalypse rp) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dante Manson (played by D4NTE)

Plot:

In the 1980's, more people started to go to heaven rather than hell when they died. Since demons feed off of humans to survive, they were losing their food. Then in the early 1990's humans going to hell has drastically decreased, so they had no choice but to take their food by force by taking over the middle world in 1995 (because the nickname for heaven is the over world and hell is the under world). Then 30 years later (The year 2025) when 61% of humans are dead, you, a human girl was taking shelter in the city ruins with what's left of your family because there's no way out. Me and a team of demons came to search the area you are in and we capture you, but then I start to realize that it's wrong to do this, so I free you and we go out looking for the rumored human resistance so we can overthrow the demons and take back our lives.

Genre information:

Male x Female

Demon x Human

Post-Apocalyptic

Action

Horror

Revenge
Writing style information

RP STYLE DOESN'T MATTER, WRITE YOUR POSTS AS LONG OR SHORT AS YOU WANT
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 90%
The world IS war, but there may be RPs that don't feature it. Warhammer Fantasy/40k, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi there! I'd love to rp with you! Please check out my characters if you'd like to to :)
Dante Manson (played by D4NTE) Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Hi there! I'd love to rp with you! Please check out my characters if you'd like to to :)

I will do that
Rinny_Howler

Interested, 1000%
I'm interested in this! It seems really fun and exciting. I have a couple of human characters, one an assassin and one a normal girl. If you'd like to rp with me you can look at these two.
im intrested as well
D4NTE Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
im intrested as well

If you could come up with a female character, we can totally rp. My OC is straight
D4NTE wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:
im intrested as well

If you could come up with a female character, we can totally rp. My OC is straight

well do i have to be a female i'm not trying to date in this so
D4NTE Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
D4NTE wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:
im intrested as well

well do i have to be a female i'm not trying to date in this so

The plot was created with straight romance involved, I figured it would help strengthen the bond between Dante and [INSERT OC HERE].

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Drag Hell to Me (Post Apocalypse rp) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus