Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Sentinel nodded. "That's good." He then turned to look at Major Pollution. As he dropped down the barrier, he began to summon his speed to try to charge Major Pollution over, hoping his enhanced durability could handle the poison for long enough. "Hey Toxi-Freak! Eat this!" he yelled as he sucker punched Major Pollution in the jaw before he could get to Dartura.
"I'M JUST SAYING THIS IS PRETTY DRASTIC—"
Vector (played by Kim) Topic Starter

"OHMYGAWD DRIVE!"
The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

A loud CLANG rings through the lobby as Major Pollution is thrown a few feet back by the punch to his mask. "THINK YOU'RE CLEVER, DO YOU? BWAHAHAHA!" He booms, rocket-boots suddenly flaring to life and lifting him a couple of feet off the floor. The plates of his armored costume begin shifting around, assembling themselves into a suspiciously cannon-like protrusion on his chest.
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz skated their way toward the hatch of the drill. Whatever they were doing heading in that direction, it could not be in best interest of the heroes. They stopped at the doorway and clung onto the vehicle with one arm as though to be pushed along with it. Any goon attempting to enter, Sylyntz would grab by the head and casually throw aside, careful not to break any necks in the process. Their hope was that after the first few - and with the fact that the vehicle was now moving - the rest would lose their incentive to attempt to enter.
Zyn (played by WolfieTheDragon13)

Zyn gave a growl, starting a run herself at the Major, but drew up short as Sentinel took that position instead. She instead changed trajectory and headed towards Datura, putting herself in a defensive stance in front of their host.

"I know I might not be much help, but.... I'd hate having to try and pull all that data I need out of those super fancy computer systems myself." she joked. Not the best time for humor, but she didn't exactly have a more appropriate response.

Datura pushes herself to her feet, flinging an arm around Zyn's shoulders for support. "Thank you, thank you, please, take me over to that panel over there, hurry --"
Upon seeing the transformation, any reservations Jeremy might have had immediately dissipate. "Okay yeah no, drive—!"

He shifts gears for a speedier process, but he's not sure how to handle this new development, staring up at the Major. "There has to be some other kind of weapon on this thing?!"
Sentinel smirks. "Do it. I dare you." As he stood there in front of Major Pollution, he placed his sword in front of him, switching out his barrier ability for a deflection ability. "If you think you can get to them, you have another think coming! For I am the mighty Sentinel, who will never leave another behind!"

Giving a nervous swallow, the girl nodded, readjusting the hostess over her own shoulder and beginning to half support, half drag her across the room at the fastest speed she could, looking around wildly to keep an eye out for anyone who might be coming for them.

Thankfully, Sentinel had their backs.

"This panel here?" she asked, sincerely hoping there wasn't more than one in this place.
Dedan (played anonymously)

Then a Person appears 'What the...' He looks at everyone with a strange face

Seeing their escape route suddenly cut off, the remaining goons hesitate, looking around in a panic. What's the best way AWAY from the giant mech and their own peeved off boss? Several of them change direction, making a break for the teleporter pads instead.

Cackling with malicious insanity, the Major hovers just off the floor, his arms spread wide, palms upturned. "YOU WON'T NEED TO LEAVE THEM BEHIND! YOU'LL ALL DIE TOGETH--" He begins, but is cut off in a horrible CLANGBANGCRASH as the drill vehicle slams into him from behind. Air-borne as he is, he goes arcing all the way across the lobby to slam into the opposite wall and collapse, apparently unconscious, in front of the teleporters. Confused, the goons turn around again and start running in random directions, not sure how to get out now.

Over at the panel with Zyn, Datura taps a few buttons, and a compartment opens, revealing a set of glowing manacles. She lifts them carefully and presses them into Zyn's hands. "Go. Arrest him. Before he wakes up."
Sentinel put his blade away. "Fate comes for those that are overconfident." He then stepped forward towards him to hold him down. "And fate has definitely set its eyes on your own punishment."

'Who said my name?' Dedan looks around

"Whoa, uh--" she began, quickly stopping herself from rambling, aware of the urgency of the situation. With a firm nod, she carefully untangled herself from Datura, taking the manacles before making her way over to the supervillain.

Giving a nod of thanks to Sentinel, she lifted the chains to lock them around the Major's wrists, her hands shaking slightly as she tried to do it quick as possible.
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz deactivated the energy shoes as the battle came to a close and steered the mech away from the drill, watching the aftermath in case of any further issues. Power was now low, but there was certainly more than enough to handle normal locomotion for a good while. They just hoped they didn't need to fight again.
He'd been panicking, searching the buttons for anything useful and trying to figure out what to do. It's only after the loud crash he immediately pulls the emergency break, and stares out the side.

"...Huh." He looks to his young companion, bewildered. "That... that works?"

He looks around confused 'What flesh **** did I just come into?"
Sentinel nodded. "You were very good in combat tonight. Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to share our names. I'm Sentinel." He offered his hand for a handshake after Zyn locked the handcuffs on Major Pollution."

Dedan watches everyone do things around the room "Well, at least there entertainment"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus