Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

The Duchess (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((Welcome to our second official real time masquerade! This RP chat will be open for 6 hours today (Saturday) and 6 hours tomorrow (Sunday) . We hope to see a variety of characters, an inclusive atmosphere, and an ever-changing cast to interact with.

We strongly encourage you to make a new, anonymous character to attend with! The setting is modern, in a slightly-alternate reality where masked super heroes exist. You may attend with any of your existing characters if you really want to -- All characters will be required to wear a mask, but that is the only restriction - bring me your super heroes, sidekicks, intrepid reporters and hapless bystanders! All characters are welcome, provided they don't destroy the venue.

When the masquerade is over, the masks come off! Everybody can announce who they played after the masquerade ends, so that you can connect with your newfound friends and disappear down the plot bunny's tunnel to make new stories.

Remember - be respectful of your fellow players, and do your best to promote a fun and exciting RP environment for all comers.))
Zyn (played by WolfieTheDragon13)

((Sorry I'm a little slow! I haven't group/speed RPed in forever but I really loved the idea and wanted to give it a shot, haha!))

((Don't worry about that! :) ))

((Breaking in here to say that we have enough people now that it may not be possible to stick to strict posting order; use your best judgement about when to respond and when to wait, but don't feel that absolutely everyone needs to have gone before you do, especially if you're not currently interacting with a person. :) ))
Vector (played by Kim) Topic Starter

((I think I opted out of line when I went to go play with the TV cameras, so if someone else wants to jump in the training in front of me, feel free! :) ))

((Sorry, had to let the dog out! back now!))

((Hahaha okay, I gotta say, 'Bisney' made me chuckle ;-D

Also, quick question--when the topic reopens tomorrow, will it continue from where it left off or will it be a new day? Not sure If I'll be able to drop in or not so I'm just curious))

((We'll most likely start a new day, to help with continuity issues just like that one))

((Cool, makes sense. Thanks!))
((:'D I'm glad you caught that yeah, Bolt Gisnep! I spent way too long coming up with an expy name before coming here fghfjd))
Seraph (played anonymously)

((i forgot it was all holograms XD))

((That's okay, maybe it still works. ;) ))

((Ahaha yeah, Jeremy! Totally sounds like something I would take forever to do too--I'm awful at naming things ;-) Very clever though!))
Seraph (played anonymously)

((accidentally sent that))

((Totally did that myself before I proofread one of my posts earlier, no worries ;-)))
Time Ghost (played by randomentity777)

((Okay then, take care))

((No problem! We're almost to the end of today's session anyhow. Thank you for attending! :D ))
((take care! :D ))
Time Ghost (played by randomentity777)

((I was a little late to join. Sadly, I won't be able to make it tomorrow because I'm going to be visiting a dog breeder to see the litter of puppies that my own dog was the mother of))
April O Neil (played anonymously)

((Sorry about the erratic appearances....
Just had too much going on IRL around me to pay proper attention))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus