Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

((I'm trying to figure out how to turn off anon hang on XD ))
((I'm Zyn's player, WolfieTheDragon13. Been around the RPR for a while but in truth I'm more of a lurker, so this was my first time coming out of my shell to try an RPR event heh heh))
((Eyyyy there we go! ))
((It is I! Someone :'D ))
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

((Clearly I have not played with you enough Riik, because I did not guess! XD))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I've already had someone message me with a correct guess XD))

((Fishy!! Ahh! :D))
((Well, if it is time for reveals, then I must confess that I am, in fact, not a real super hero, but I did very much enjoy this! I missed it yesterday, but I'll have my notifications fixed in a bit. I try to make myself known in public events. Hope we can all play again sometime! Would love to see where we could take this!))
((I was Look, the little wooden puppet during the Winter masquerade if you remember! c': ))

((I definitely remember!))
((Ah, I did not do it right))

((Hey NightmareSavage! :)))
((Heya!))
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I came up with Sylyntz just after the winter masquerade was finished and had to keep them anonymous all this time for the next one XD))

((Now that's planning ahead!))
((I've seen Sylyntz roam around on the forums before and I love them??))
((Yeah, there was one during December! It was more of a faerie/fantasy theme though!))

((Okay friends, I've been in this chair for the last 8ish hours, first prepping and then glued to the masquerade. I must must must go eat and stretch and apologize profusely to my dog. I had an absolute blaaaaaaaast! I will leave this topic open for others to come by and do their reveals, who were here earlier or yesterday but not around for the end. :) ))

((We
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

((I thought Look was pretty cool too ^^))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Official Event: Spring Masquerade

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus