Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hellooo!

Alethea

Hi!

My name is Alethea. I’ve done roleplays when I was much younger so I’ve been out of the game so to speak. I’ve been wanting to do it again, so here I am!

I really look forward to meeting new people and starting new adventures on here. :) I’ve done literate roleplays to very simple ones.

IRL, I’m aspiring to become an author or some sort of occupation with writing. Hopefully it works out!! 🥰
Welcome to RPR! We hope you enjoy your time here ^^
welcome to te site hope you enjoy it here!
Alethea Topic Starter

starwolf wrote:
welcome to te site hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you!!
Alethea Topic Starter

Berrystar wrote:
Welcome to RPR! We hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Thank you so much! 🥰
Hello and welcome back to rp! I hope you will find some great people to create wonderful stories ❤
Hello and welcome to RPR 💖 I hope you'll have a great time on here and wish you the best for your future career! 🥰
MacieLightfoot

Welcome to the site!
Victoriantruth

Welcome welcome!

I hope you have a wonderful stay and embark on lots of great adventures!

You'll find that rpr is wonderful place with lots of different people.

I hope you enjoy your time as much as I do!

Please dm me if you need help, a friend to talk to or a partner for adventure!

Greets
Vic
Welcome to RPR, Alethea! :D
Hey! It's nice to be able to welcome you! I'm Asher, and I'm glad you've decided to join rpr. I believe we have a nice community here. If you'd ever like to rp, feel free to message me.
Welcome to the forum. I'm fairly new as well and everyone has been lovely so far.

Best of luck with your writing career pursue!
Welcome to RPR Alethea.
If you would like to start adventures check out the forums for open stories, as well as groups and looking for RP posts.
Above all, have fun
Alethea wrote:
Hi!

My name is Alethea. I’ve done roleplays when I was much younger so I’ve been out of the game so to speak. I’ve been wanting to do it again, so here I am!

I really look forward to meeting new people and starting new adventures on here. :) I’ve done literate roleplays to very simple ones.

IRL, I’m aspiring to become an author or some sort of occupation with writing. Hopefully it works out!! 🥰
Hi! Welcome to the RPR, Alethea! I hope you enjoy it here, have fun!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hellooo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus