thankfully :)
Oh yay we get a cake! :D
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

one of my favorite parts of the events is getting the cake on my profile tbh

these forums are the best part though, chatting with all of you guys

<3
Saw that. ^^ I am simultaneously tempted to just chill with it a bit and also just like... ohgod. I kept wanting to just be a helper and be able to focus more time and energy into other event stuff, but kept ending up having to manage often multiple fields at a time because others would vanish except for the folks who'd just come collect a bunch and not even clean anything up, let alone do any replanting. @_@ And food was always so hard to keep up with!

Yeah, that's why I didn't do a lot of farming and instead collecting materials for others and provided them with what they needed
Yeah! It was a lot of fun working with you guys, I really enjoyed the sense of teamwork! Also @Zelphyr I felt that yeah, even now I kind of want to go and replace all the corn. XD
That's what I wanted to do, dabomb. I just wasn't able to because there was never enough others focused on farming and cooking.

you guys can call me Jamie :)
I think towards the end it's understandable for the final push, it's like "okay, GRAB EVERYTHING AND GO GO GO—"
I may or may not remember. I'm terrible with names that aren't constantly in my face. ^^; But will try.

I remember faces better then names
And Sublime (just a code-focused text editor) reset on me again... I don't know why it suddenly keeps doing this lately, but it's irritating...
Jamie, noted yes! I'm Farida, but I usually go by Friska, Frisky, Frisk or Fishy (or any similar nickname you can come up with :'D)

Fisky

I make whole new name
XD Fisky would be a first, but that works!

alright cool
I think I actually answer to Zelphyr better than I do to my real name. XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus