Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Dragonfire Moderator

Nerdy, you'll never be able to have fruit salad again without either having a deep sense of accomplishment, or anxious flashbacks.
Dragonfire Moderator

Maybe both.
Kim, one of my housemates feels bad. XD I mentioned the 3-month thing and it left him feeling inadequate (when, really, he just has different types of projects he focuses on, and a labor-intensive job that frequently requires overtime.)
Nerdy, your effort went beyond just what you did, too! You also inspired me (and probably others) to do up a bunch (but not nearly as much) of fruit salads, too!
Three months is impressively short for something that came out so well holy cow. Especially between like. The spring masquerade and stuff
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

To be fair... the farming game could have used a whole lot more polish before being released XD
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

so could a lot of games

But yeah I pulled a loooooooooooooooot of late nights to get it done

...true
Oh no no no dont do that Kim!

https://www.rprepository.com/events/epicweek/2021 You can look around the event pages again
It works on Kindle!
when you polish too much you overload it and then my kindle cant cope... like minecraft
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

ooh
so much inventory and stuff it just slows down to a crash
Oh yay I can see the last seal! :D

Well I mean things like... stuff from people's inventories kept falling into the void.
I will forever be 4 repairs short of 200 for 2021. XD

But hey, you'll always be the hero who did 196 repairs in 2021!
XD True.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Week 2021 Chat

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus