Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

I managed to figure out how to get wood and pick stuff that grow, but I have no idea what I
m doing
well pretty much what I've been doing is harvesting crops and putting them in the cart at spawn and sending it off to the people
Ah, so that's how you do that
glad I could help even a little bit
and if you see grey out areas you fill it with resources
like wood, stone, iron
yes ^^
Ah, got it. Any way of knowing what you're building?
hit e on the gray area
I think
It says it when you are putting the materials in. Like, "Future Smelter"
ok, not going to lie, I looked at your pfp and thought it was a dog for a second there Pen
Welcome! ^^ Yeah, I'm trying out a few recipes since I learned how Lol, getting them cooked up to send out, playing about in the gardens for ingredients today. :D
Why, dabomb217op?

Merenrave, it's my first time playing the game. Do you send the food out through the chest?
The chest is for your spare inventory items. You send food through on the little cart/wooden wheel burrow. Just like how you put materials in for buildings, then click the grey "send" tab.
I think I missed that one! Does it save the stuff I have if I close the window?
It's placed on the main map ya spawn. Um...let me think. It's best when making seeds or smelting, to use wood instead of coal. For better tools, smelt iron and coal together to make iron bars. Mine gold when ya find it (only steel pick) and smelt it to turn it into coin to buy from the NPC's. Yesum! It will save it all. :)
Steel bars, not iron, sorry.

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Epic Farming Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus