Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Major Surgery For My Cat (gofundme link)

This may be the wrong place to do it but one of my two cat's sustained an injury of his femur due to a deformity from his kitten years. I am normally not one to do that but the sudden medical expenses leave me in a very tight position. If you're able to help out it is appreciated but if not if you can just help us get more visibility by sharing the gofundme I would greatly appreciate it.

gofundme link here

181814574_3797693823676167_179797583381572571_n.png
please help the little bean if you can! Such a sweet little kitty :(
Bump to help the kitty cat.
bump to hep the cute kitty!!<333
Help the kitty!
a bump for your kitty! <3
fiesch Topic Starter

thank you for all the people keeping this post up and visible and for anyone who may have donated. We've already reached a milestone of 1000 and I honestly am astounded that that happened in such a short period of time.
Bumping this for the cat.
Rogue-Scribe

IeyZDaw.jpg

My 13 year old cat Scooter says “MAaaap” which I believe means “hang in there kitty”.
fiesch Topic Starter

Just to give people an update Icarus is going in for his first check up since the injury to see how he is healing
Bumping, hoping the best for him aaaa
fiesch Topic Starter

I would like to thank everyone once again for the help and the well wishes, I would also like to extend an offer to provide my own services as a trade if you donate 10-15 USD to the gofundme

If you provide me with a dm screenshot of proof of your donation I am willing to do a quick doodle of your character now I can only really do humanoids though I am willing to do horns, animal ears, and such. I just am unable to do full blown anthro faces. I would require a physical reference for the sketch. Below is an example of what I would draw for you:
cce0d46d05f0b33cd2732f86df6914a2.png
Rogue-Scribe

How’s Icarus doing?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Major Surgery For My Cat (gofundme link)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus