Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Desert (played by Reithesniper)

Rosie would be teaching desert a better way of making this strange medicine, wonder what she's using it for?
Robin (played by Jaws)

She looked around for any waiters. Once seeing there were none, she asked someone around her table to keep a eye on her bow and quiver for her.
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami walks up to Robin. "Hey, can you use magic?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was just sitting down at a booth running diagnostics on his MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor/B variant the same set he wore during the fall of reach it was an outdated model not that he himself cared
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Magic? Not really”, she replied though she was a little spooked by the demon who suddenly appeared in front of her. She then looked at Yami with confusion.

She walks over to Yami anf injects her with a magic suppressing agent "sorry testing!" She ran off probably into the closet, she peaked out

he just tapped away at the TAC pad nounted on his arm data flowing on it that talks about his suit

Yami turns to Desert. "..." Then she warps to desert, and warps them both outside, before punting her into the air and blasting her with purple lightning. "Hey, Reina, come heal with jerk. Seriously, thinking you could suppress magic as great as mine." She warps back to Robin. "Can you use any at all?"
Reina Chronovia (played by SoulHeart57)

Reina heals Desert, moving her bodies temporal state back before she was blasted.

Strange, nothing changed, she'd dust herself off after being kicked into the air, sure she got blasted but something or someone had stolen both spells "weird-"
Robin (played by Jaws)

Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami turns to Desert. "..." Then she warps to desert, and warps them both outside, before punting her into the air and blasting her with purple lightning. "Hey, Reina, come heal with jerk. Seriously, thinking you could suppress magic as great as mine." She warps back to Robin. "Can you use any at all?"

“Depends on what you mean. I know the basics of reading runes”, she said. She really wanted to go order some food and something to drink.

Yami frowns. "Are you hungry? I can go get some food. Then we can talk over burgers and wings and pizza... ooooooo, all the good stuff!" Every food she listed has meat.... and no plants.

he rose to his feet his HUD booting up as he reached for his rifle sticking it on his back the SPARTAN III prepares to head off to battle again marking his 42 day in constant combat

She'd walk over to the spartan and offered him a lolly pop "Here" :D
Robin (played by Jaws)

Yami Anumbra wrote:
Yami frowns. "Are you hungry? I can go get some food. Then we can talk over burgers and wings and pizza... ooooooo, all the good stuff!" Every food she listed has meat.... and no plants.

“I suppose we could”, she said, “Though I am in a bit of a rush, you know.” Basing on her quiver filled with arrows, she was probably about to go hunting after her pit stop.

he looked down at desert and reached out an armored hand to grab it he said no words as he looked at her standing at an impressive 6 foot 9 inches he was tall for a generation 3 SPARTAN

Yami tilts her head. "What is it? Please, can't you stay? I wanted to make you an offer."
Robin (played by Jaws)

“I don’t want to miss the hunt for boars”, she explains to Yami. “Their population has been rapidly growing in a way where they are overpopulating”, she said.
Melodii (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And Melodii is now off the table after sleeping for... 8-9 hours. Jeez. "Ah, mornin' people."

Yami snorts. "I could help with that. Boars are easy."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus