Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Why would you even want to hunt them?”
Also, are we not gonna mention Peanut and Nolegs committing a mass murder on boars? "Damn boars!"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I have no idea why we're even hunting them but this is fun." Peanut just shrugged as he slashed away some boars.
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami annihilates some boars as she speaks.
Cue Nolegs just somehow suplexing a boar without no arms. How does he do it?!
Lyle (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

He'd still been singing
Lambert and Narinder (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

They put curses on the boars

"Happy feet!" Peanut does a round-house kick on a boar, passing it to Yami for a physical attack combo.
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

Maki is currently chasing some boars, as desert is chasing Maki to test something else on her-
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And meanwhile on the battlefield with Isaac and the others...
Robin (played by Jaws)

“Normally I would invite anyone to go hunting”, she said as she rubbed the back of her neck. “It is kind of a job for the FHA”, she nervously chuckled. She then looked at Siege, “We use boars for their meat, hide, bones, and even dung. We regulate our hunting but they are overpopulating which can cause resources to become sacred eventually over time.”

"So, As soon we are done dealing with the cannons, we can focus on Monstro."
Monstro II (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Ah yes, yada yada. Let's just go to the fight already."

"Shut up Monstro. Me and Apollyon is having a conversation here. Why do you even like interrupting conversations anyway?"
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami turns to Lyle. "Btw, i'm a big fan. I loved you as a child you were my favorite."
"Aight, that's enough food for now. Let's go check up on Isaac and Monstro."

"Aight. I call being the announcer for once. Other people has been doing the announcing and i didn't really get a chance to."
Robin (played by Jaws)

She went to the bar counter and ordered fish and chips with a tankard of butterbeer. She stood by the counter, waiting on her order.

(OOC: Ngl, the butterbeer in Harry Potter be looking good. I hope to make it one day)
((guys help. i'm having infinite pizza flashbacks and i don't know what to do fnuda9fndasubfu9daho))
Desert (played by Reithesniper)

((Uhh- I teleported bread-))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus