Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

(counter arguement anything that was not meant to have logic should be purged from this world.)
Maki Tadashi (played by Reithesniper)

(Just make character with reality enforcement then, yeessh)
WIP (played by Shadeslayer45)

((counter argument that means raven rakia reina the uchiha clan and well narrator must be purged
Lady Red (played by Reithesniper)

"Lol Imma shoot that funny ship in the sky-"

Panzerkampfwagen VIII Maus wrote:
((counter argument that means raven rakia reina the uchiha clan and well narrator must be purged

(counter arguement, they aren't as they have some semblance of logic, even if very minimal, and they were meant to have logic... it just didn't turn out that way.)

(counter counter arugement, Narrator-Sama is actually the most logical of all, as we know nothing of the multiverse and it's beings, so there could very well be beings like him watching over us)

(Bro, magic has no logic, as much as I enjoy writing characters a certain way, some work way better without logic, for example Maki, who can gonfrom a stand still to the speed of light without dying)
Shadeslayer45

((don't make me pull out the science that can beat all of your characters because i can and i will

(And if you want to get even more into logic I'll happily argue, its slightly fun in my opinion)

(counter argument. I just give up. i don't have the energy for this, no matter how much i enjoy debates.)
Matt (played by Taro_Nuke1)

( The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.)
Panzerkampfwagen V Panther (played by Shadeslayer45)

thats cringe jack

what the hell sam

(((aaayyye Max0r

(speaking of illogical, todays topic : The Backrooms)

((amongus

(when the Imposter is sus : *no clips into The Backrooms*)

(sus)

(I swear, this chat can get real sus)

(Aint the backrooms meant to be illogical?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus