Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Walks into the bar, face set into a somewhat scareyily angry expression, boots thudding as she sat rather heavily upon a stool at the bar.

"Whiskey, and leave the bottle" she says rather gruffly, voice almost sounded more like a growl than actual words, yet eyes of piercing green conveyed her message rather clearly. Tossing some coin upon the bartop as weathered hand took hold of the bottle and drank deeply from it.
Mal H'ellwell (played anonymously)

Mal looked over at Frey'ariah. "Should be careful with that, m'lady." He said in a voice that showed a small hint of concern, but it was a soft, gently deep tone as well.
Folo Pugs (played by Reithesniper)

"Oh boy-" she'd say sinking into the ground
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Whoever in the hell is this person seems pretty harsh-" Isaac said, as he just backs away from the door as he just walks to a table.

((Dead chat xd))

Isaac Moriah wrote:
((Dead chat xd))

(( *tries to revive* ))

((CRITICAL REVIVE))

Mal hummed a soft, deep tune that sounded like it was the song, Merry Go Round of Life.

He seemed to be bored, but didn't show it.

Cue Isaac just messing around with a set of chaos cards. He pulled out the one that says "The Hanged Man". Then, Isaac just becomes a floating head for 20 seconds. "Oh- I'm a head now."

Mal seemed not to be fazed.
"Ah, has the queen offed your head?" He said with a joking tone, but only smiled and did not laugh.

Isaac's body plops back. "Nope. Tarot cards did." Isaac then pulled out another tarot card that says "Temperance?" "Reverse card? Alright." Isaac then used the card then he was forced to eat 5 pills. Results: Tears Up, Range Down, I'm Drowsy... Tears Up and Health Up

Isaac Moriah wrote:
Isaac's body plops back. "Nope. Tarot cards did." Isaac then pulled out another tarot card that says "Temperance?" "Reverse card? Alright." Isaac then used the card then he was forced to eat 5 pills. Results: Tears Up, Range Down, I'm Drowsy... Tears Up and Health Up

Mal watched Issac Moriah quite curiously.

"Hmm?"

Mal smiled, his pointed teeth revealing themselves from underneath his thin lips.
"You are an interesting person." "So odd."

Cue Isaac just eating a giant pill. "Yeah i know." Range up. "Well, that's a solution to my range problem."

editor's note: Why did i put a W instead of an E- XD

Mal had seen these pills before, but they were much smaller, and in bottles, and in these stores where sickly humans went to.
"Are you sick? Is this why you are taking these said pills?"

"No, i ain't sick. They just give me a random buff or debuff. Sometimes i'd take em for fun. And sometimes i just don't."

"Buff? Debuff?" He peered at the small child.
"I don't understand, but don't bother explaining, I don't mind."

"Here. Try this pill." Cue Isaac just sliding a Health Up pill to Mal.

Mal looked at it, he was cautious of it but he eventually took the Health Up pill.
...He felt his energy crawl back to him, after all, it took sometime to arrive at the bar, he was a bit tired.

"I seem to have a bit more energy than before." He said quietly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus