Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

She came back, wiping off a bit of evidence that there was a fierce sea battle.

Remove this ad

Shade Waker wrote:
"was he keeping tabs on items that could hurt him this seems random"

“There also seems to be notes of a .454 Casull pistol…whatever that is.”

((Haha other Alucard jokes go brrrrt))
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen sipped his alcoholic blood.”Hmmm… you’re new.” He said looking at Alucard.
he just digs further in the notes well absorbed into his work on beating dracula...again
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen looked to the notes.”What you looking at?”
"if what has been translated so far is anything to go off of looks like extensive notes into weapons that could be fatal to him which is a good thing"
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Jarlen nodded.”Oh so how are you planning on getting him again?”
"if he comes back and he will he's annoying like that well then i have to do research on his defense because fighting him head on is suicide"
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

“Uhuh. Ok.” Jarlen said.
Shade Waker wrote:
"if he comes back and he will he's annoying like that well then i have to do research on his defense because fighting him head on is suicide"

“You could just invent a high velocity stake shooter.”
"that...is a very dumb idea alucard please stop your sounding like my insane sister"
“Wot?” As expected, she was making a very high velocity (and probably illegal) potato cannon.
"heh when did you but how did why are you making the equivalent of the BFG 50 in potato cannon form?"
Shade Waker wrote:
"heh when did you but how did why are you making the equivalent of the BFG 50 in potato cannon form?"

“Hey! It’s a secret! I’m going to make it sho illegal that the cutting board chested Queen herself will question life.
"ahuh well good luck then?" he goes back to his notes he briefly looks over to revenge before returning back to his notes
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

Staff Sergeant Alexandra Waker wrote:
Shade Waker wrote:
"heh when did you but how did why are you making the equivalent of the BFG 50 in potato cannon form?"

“Hey! It’s a secret! I’m going to make it sho illegal that the cutting board chested Queen herself will question life.

“Well it isn’t a secret anymore.” Jarlen said.
With the finals done, she pulls out her weapon, and fires the potato cannon, making a gunshot louder than a cannon off the USS Iowa and her sisters.
USS Iowa (played by Shadeslayer45)

"is that really necessary?" she of course was sipping a cup of coffee
She reloads the potato battleship cannon and shoots it at the Iowa.
USS Iowa (played by Shadeslayer45)

to which she destroys the incoming projectile with one of her own cannons

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Sanne, Dragonfire, Ben