Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

“Hello hood. I’m Jarlen.” He said.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

*pop* The tiny shipgirl pops out from between the couch cushions. "Raaaawr. U-110 is a shaaaark. Fear meeee. Mess with me and I'll bite yooouuu."

Jarlen looked to the seat from across the bar to the counter of the bar where he sat.”That’s getting old.”

U-110 pouts. "But I'm a shaaaark. You're supposed to fear meeeeee."
Sammy.S.Sawyer (played by Agoodboi)

poof Sammy appears and quickly hides. For some reason, his premonitions are not showing so he was unsure if this place was safe or not

U-110 waves to Sammy "Fellow shark is friend."
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Though not exactly in sight, the “boss” of a certain gang called Passione was probably around, using Epitaph to look around for…snags that may be unbefitting for him.

"h-huh? "Sammy peered his head out a bit toward the one who waved But he began to feel uneasy the feeling which he had not felt in a while not since...the arrow

"Ams U-110. I'm a shark as well, so ams friendly." She smiles at Sammy. "Couch cushions are cozy and fairly isolated if you need a good place to be alone for a bit."

Sammy slowly crept over still a little unsure but, this other shark was not trying to kill Sammy so for now he needs to keep his cool "I-I don't think I'll fit"

“I don’t fear fake sharks.”

"cause there are much worse things you should be afraid of"Sammy disappeared into the couch

“Ok couch gremlins.” Jarlen said and gulped down his drink before the cup filled again.

Sammy poked out his head a bit" I am not a gremlin I'm....I'm I don't even know what I am"

Jarlen shrugged.”Then how do you know you aren’t a gremlin?”

"I...uhh Erm~ S-sTop trying to use your mind tricks!!"Sammy glared"...b-but what kinda drinks does t-this place have?"

“Anything you’d like. Selection of tea packets, alcoholic beverages, water, milk, any juices you’d like. Whatever you can think of that is drinkable.” Jarlen said.

"....a-apple juice" Sammy giggled thinking about the juice but was ultimately to lazy to get up

Jarlen nodded.”Ok. You like apple juice?” He asked.

"mhm!"Sammy giggled again then paused for a moment seems his premonitions were back causing him to sigh with relief

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus