Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

He sighed "For the last time, im not being violent, not all vampires are bad, cant a guy just come and make friends? Thats why I was talking to that stuffed peeps " l
Binty (played anonymously)

Binty offers Mathius, a Plantain "Have one" She'd smile, trying to lower tension-
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

Oliver Williams wrote:
He sighed "For the last time, I'm not being violent, not all vampires are bad, can't a guy just come and make friends? Thats why I was talking to that stuffed peeps "

"I know that. I am literally friends with a vampire. I just don't like you personally."
Mostima (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"My, what a crowd."
"It sure is." (I have no idea that this place was alive-)
"why? What did I do? I have not done anything wrong."
Hoshiguma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Everyone has their own reasons, I suppose."
"I guess, just don't know what I did, I was just talking to peeps. I haven't hurt anyone"
Penance (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"It's best to not think about it."
Astarion Ancunín (played by Mando)

"This is a lively place. I quite like it. Why, it almost reminds me of home."
Joanne Harcourt (played anonymously)

Harcourt squirmed his way through the door that was closing just as someone had entered.

He held a few books in his arms, and instantly went to a table that was closer to the wall, and out of the way, perhaps to try and stay unseen.
Binty wrote:
Binty offers Mathius, a Plantain "Have one" She'd smile, trying to lower tension-

He smiled and took the plantain. He would cut it up, fry it, and drizzle honey over it and started eating it.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Binty wrote:

He smiled and took the plantain. He would cut it up, fry it, and drizzle honey over it and started eating it.

Azumi sniffed the honey and ran towards Mathius, her tails wagging rapidly.

"Sugar! Gimme!" She said happily.
Zoe Kojima (played by SoulHeart57)

PK-Lucas wrote:
(( @FictionDragonborn,
RPR has been here since 2010, of course it's alive! :) ))

(Lucas, I think that's a good reason to believe it's NOT alive.)
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Binty wrote:

He had a super smile on his face. He put Azumi in her papoose and started feeding her sweets.

"Are you ready to be an aunt again?"
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Binty wrote:

He had a super smile on his face. He put Azumi in her papoose and started feeding her sweets.

Azumi went "mlem, mlem, mlem" on the candy that Mathius fed her.

Then there was the sudden mention of her being an aunt...
"Wait, what? An aunt?" Azumi beamed up at Mathius "You mean to tell me Ren will have a cousin? How sweet, I did not know you considered my part of your family, Mathius!"
Binty (played anonymously)

She looked at the palntains now drizzled in honey "Hey.. can you do that with more?:
Blemishine (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Aunts are always nice, after all."
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Mathius Kothinto wrote:
Binty wrote:

Azumi went "mlem, mlem, mlem" on the candy that Mathius fed her.

Then there was the sudden mention of her being an aunt...
"Wait, what? An aunt?" Azumi beamed up at Mathius "You mean to tell me Ren will have a cousin? How sweet, I did not know you considered my part of your family, Mathius!"

"My wife is pregnant!"
Binty wrote:
She looked at the palntains now drizzled in honey "Hey.. can you do that with more?:

He began cutting up the plantains for her. He was overjoyed today

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus