Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hank (played by dabomb217op)

((true but like why, its beautiful))
"That would be quite a good idea"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"and maybe. get a series of intercom buttons. just, down the halls in case somebody get's lost."

"you know, I've never actually checked to see if anyone got lost, I should probably do that at some point"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

She goes to a training room, and before even one arrow could fly from her bow, it breaks in her hands, kinda like in the anime, as she sighs, walking back with the remnants of the bow.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"could do maybe with some security camera's maybe some kind of guard if fights get out"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he just fires off one arrow with his bow in the training room it embedding itself up to the shaft in the center of the target

"i could probably lay the lines for the intercom, i did it for the cemetery back home."

"well that's what the all-seeing eye is for" he says with a smile before pointing at the wall behind the bar

"it lets us know if someone is fighting in our bar"

"other then that its kind of useless though"

he simply pulls out a journal from a pouch on his waist and compares the all seeing eye to the a similar thing he has seen on his travel

"seen it before"

"I was thinking about hiring one of our patrons as security for the bar"

"good luck with that"

he was sketching the all seeing eye from the bar into his journal on numerous monster he had battled over the years

hands enterprise a steel bow "here try using this"

"Alwina that would be very nice if you don't mind" ((the lines for the intercom))
Jean Bart (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Jean points to Shade. “Yeah, I remember you. You were the guy who liked to stare at my legs.”
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Hank wrote:
hands enterprise a steel bow "here try using this"

“Unfortunately, that won’t work for me.”

"the damage to her bow is equivalant to the damage of her body she is the humanoid form of the USS Enterprise her using a steel bow won't fix change much"

"eh, right. i'm gonna need to buy them but I know a guy. i'll go make a phone call. see what i can do.""

he nods and puts the bow away "Ah well worth a try, and thank you Alwina, how much will this cost?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus