Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"hey your at fault for looking revenge let the women read what she wants"
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"Lots of shipping potential here....shipping, get it? I'm a funny ghost."
“Who started what this time?”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

'I have no idea"

"yes yes hilarious"

he really didn't care he had reached the maximum tolerance of random
HMS Revenge wrote:
“Wales, put that thing away!”

“No! I have to get to the end!”
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

silently cheering her on as shade scowl deepens and he put his nose further into his book
The smol floof wanders back in. "I submitted my confirmation for jury duty and they told me to wait to receive a second letter telling me when to be ready to take part...Huh? Did something happen? What did I miss? What are you reading, Wales?"
She finally does get to the end of the magazine, by now deeply blushing....because the last image was Hood and Bismarck doing all the things that should not be said here, or the writer might get banned or something.
Fumizuki wrote:
The smol floof wanders back in. "I submitted my confirmation for jury duty and they told me to wait to receive a second letter telling me when to be ready to take part...Huh? Did something happen? What did I miss? What are you reading, Wales?"

She quickly puts the magazine away. “Nothing, little Fumizuki.”

"nope here kid read this"

he hands fumizuki the book he was reading and settled into his seat his sword making in uncomfortable for him to sit in but he was stubborn and refused to remove his sword from his back
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well this looks like an easy—“ Insert a now reprogrammed Siren Purifier.

angry vampire hiss as he glares at the siren
Hank (played by dabomb217op)

looks over at the vampire "there will be no violence in this bar so don't start anything please"
"Ok mister." Fumizuki takes the book from Shade. "Oooh, intwesting."

Hank wrote:
looks over at the vampire "there will be no violence in this bar so don't start anything please"

"if i was going to start something i would have taken who i was going to start it with outside i know not to mess with people in a bar else i have a repeat of an incident with a M32 Rotary Grenade Launcher"

"well in this case it would be fun times in the shadowrealm so thank you for your cooperation"

"i can teleport the shadow realm wouldn't even hold me dude ehh whatever i don't care she doesn't start crap i don't start crap besides you ain't no atem its at most an empty threat"

"good"
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Rotary grenade launcher? Nya, Akashi likes the sound of that. Fit it to planes and offer it as an experimental upgrade for aircraft carriers, nya. Ams genius, nya!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus