Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Morgan Stark (played by randomentity777)

"Besides, an alien invasion is an Avengers level threat, so we're not gonna back down from this."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"this isn't your world human" he looks off in the direction of the alert breifly pondered the question of "when will it end" before reaching for his weapon
USS Midway (played by Gottmituns)

"Well... Uhm... you could use the help?"

"and when you die because i couldn't stop a sentient from ripping you apart or get overran by the endless troops of the grinner i can't risk your lives regardless of how powerful you people are i can'...i can't live with another death..."

"i let you come here because the threat was mostly small and no this isn't out of stubbornness or a desire to fight alone this is me unable to guarantee that i can save you people and i am in no way calling you weak"
Morgan Stark (played by randomentity777)

"You don't have to save us. That's my job. I mean, I am known as Rescue for a reason."

"from a sentient yes its adaptation tech can not be beaten with an EMP it will adapt against that only i can kill them because my touch is posion to them"

"Well, there must be a tactic... a way to prevent them from adapting fast enough?"

"if there was the orokin would still be around"

"void energy which i am composed of resets and negates their adaptability software but thats only upon succesful contact and to keep the software from rebooting i have to consistently blast them with void power"

She sighed. "Then I guess... that's it... I wish you good luck." Midway turned around. "Uhm, can I return to the bar or...?"

"portal behind you"

"Right." She entered the portal and took a random seat.
"Fine. But don't be afraid to ask for help." Theo salutes Umbra as he and Morgan follow Midway back to the bar through the portal.

he doesn't return for hours but when he does his warframe had finally been completely destroyed the only remaining piece was his scarf always wrapped around his neck
"Fwend!" Fumizuki hugs Umbra, a worried expression on her face. "You okay?"

"i'm ok little one i just had my equipment destroyed" except well his swords since they were void steel and a part of him
"Another close call, huh."

"a little too close if i have to say"
"Well, I took your advice and tried to pursue peace with the enemy. Despite, well, their anger, talks have been going well."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus