Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"void powered her command seat links to a users body and simple bodily movement controls the ships movement holding the buttons on the inside of the control gaunlet fires main cannons secondary button fires abilities such as the black hole missle and the scatter missles alongside a energy shield and behind the command seat artillery"
"Uh huh... Alright."

The other pilot circled slowly in his 262.

"we are going into war humans but know on my honor as a tenno i will get you all home in one piece even if my life must end to do so" he meant every word as the ship prepares to head to the battlefield opening a wormhole for both vehicles to go through
"I'm here to assist you, Umbra. You will not die."

"then to war we go! all ships full forward!" the railjack lurches forward heading through the porta; the blue ethereal light of the void bathing the ship in its energy
She scanned the immediate area, while the fighter stayed close to the ship.

soon they come out of the tunnel and right into a sentient fleet thousands of them all swarming around the railjack "all hands man your battle stations!"
"So... What do I do again?"

"get on a turrent and start firing"
She did so, blasting away at the incoming projectiles.

he watches the battle piloting the railjack blasting away at targets as the giant mother ship comes into viewmaxresdefault.jpg
"heilig... What is that?" She asked, still blasting away.

"the unnamed sentient mother my final enemy to kill and this time i finally have the means to do it"
"Hah, that's it?!" The smile on her face widened as she found a fresh group of targets.

The 262 was somehow avoiding death.

"do not let up!" the sentients swarm around the railjack only to get swatted out the sky by its guns
"Like I would, Brennen!"

"i do not understand your language but i understand your determination now its my turn!" he turns on autopilot and its flies just as well as him as he straps the bomb to the back of his warframe he had to hand deliver and arm the bomb
"Wait, you're going in as a bomb?!"

"with the bomb wish me luck!"
"Hey wait-- where is this going?!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus