Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"You need help over there?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"just can't believe that the thorn in my side the thorn in the entire origin systems side for thousands of years is finally over poor railjack will need weeks in dry dock to figure the scars from that battle but they are finished the sentients are gone"
"At the cost of my prototype fighter..." She shook her head. "I'm glad you're okay."

"i can fabricate a new one least i can do"
"Oh no need..."

"are you certain monika i will have nothing to do with the sentients oh wait the grinner...blast them!"
"The.. what?"

"another faction of enemies that hunger for my death except for they are a minor annoyance with no real method of killing killing me" nevermind his empty right eye was in full view
She yawned. "How hard are these things to kill?"

"shoot them with a normal gun and they die"
"Hah easy... I just need a simple task force..."

"to fine an intergalatic army you'll need a tenno"
"I'll be glad to help..." She... fell asleep on the counter.

he pats her head and goes to look for his scarf he loved that scarf
A scraping crunch can be heard from outside, followed by Theo yelling.
"Ack! Not again! Stupid car, why do I even bother driving it when I'm just gonna keep rolling it? I should use the armour to commute."

"sup?" yes he looked like hell he had just been blown up for pete sake
"Due to my complicated medical history, I can't obtain a full driver's license. But on a learner's level license, I can still drive a few things. As a result, the car I have is something called a Reliant Robin. Small, with a mostly plastic body, and only three wheels. Because it's only got three wheels, you don't need a full driver's license for it. Unfortunately, having only one wheel at the front makes it a *bleep* whenever it goes around corners. You'd have thought that in the 30 years since they started making these that they'd try to make them more stable, but noooo, fit a bigger and faster engine, causing them to wheelie and make you t-bone a bus!" Theo rolled his eyes. "Or maybe I'm just a terrible mechanic."

"those were uh indeed words"
"In a way the car is like me. Dinged up, kicked around, frequently breaks down, but still hanging on."

"i mean i just dropped the equivalant of a planet exploding on a intergalatic spaceship that was alive to kill it oh yeah with a german leader as one of my gunners"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus