Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he opens the door leading to a simple living room his warframe in a corner on a stand sword hanging up over the fireplace a simple chair on the floor sitting ontop of a gold and white carpet a kitchen was installed but it wasn't stocked with anything since he didn't eat
"This is... cozy."

"it is where i will spend my time for the end of this world watching it grow and develop and not you know get invaded"
"And I'm merely one of those people 'passing by'."

"you are welcome at any time to visit" he grabs a simple book written in orokin and looks at the cover before sitting it back in the wooden bookcase from which it came from
"And you can visit the Capital anytime."

"my reward for my service has come and i couldn't think of a better reward then the peace of mind i have truly yearned for"
"You have another seat?"

"yes i do" he waves a hand to another chair beside him
She sits down, leaning back. "Ah... this atmosphere... it's very relaxing."

"maybe you will retire to some place like this with those you love and your possible children" classic umbra
"Yes... Children... huh." She shuddered.

"they can't be all that bad" he wouldn't heck he didn't even know if the tenno could have kids and well he wasn't keen to find out since well he was immortal so he decided not to truly love anyone
"Right. I mean, I don't know... I don't have any but, the stress." She shrugged.

"you manage the stress of running a country but who am i to say your young you have time" he leans back in his chair
She nodded silently.

he went inside grabbed his shawzin before returning and playing the same song he played to midway in the bar which was "smiles from juran"
"That's a nice song."

"indeed it is a song made by the tenno they liked to say "expressed the desire of the grandmaster" in less fancy terms it was supposed to be showing that i wanted peace its a calming song"
"It has a bit of sadness in it..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus