Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he would step by her and use his various mind ability warframes to induce pleasant dreams in her
After calming down, her motions remained the same throughout the night.

and he stayed by her side until she woke showing that umbra was loyal to those he deemed his allies and friends
Monika woke up quite abruptly, as if she's practiced waking up at this time, whatever it was back at home.

staring down at her which some might take as being creepy or pervy considering she was a women and he was a guy was umbra but he simply nods his head at her being ok and secretly rewound time on her cells increasing her life expectancy. he'd only do it once and it was only increasing her life by maybe 5 years as if he used more void power he could fracture her mind from void exposure and he'd rather not do that as he gets up and walks over to a small body of water to splash water on his face
"Uhm. Good morning?"

"morning" he simply puts his helmet back on after washing his face
"I'll return, I must do my routine."

"understood i won't wander far" and he sits on the boulder to wait
She returned not too long later, stretching.

he was going through many forms of tenno swordplay just to keep his already honed skills honed
She observed, admiring his skills.

he also mixed in various weapons switching them with speed but never breaking his flow as he goes from short swords to hammers to greatswords all flowing into one style one act of proficiency in the mastery of combat
"...Amazing."

and he ends with a overhead blow with a massive great sword that would spit even the strongest armor in two
"Your skills are amazing, Umbra."

"why thank you" he rubbed the back of his that was just his everyday routine of practice as he puts the sword on his back and stands there
She nods. "So, you're going to continue your task?"

"the job comes before the rest so yes" seems he was favoring putting himself into cryogenic stassis
"Well, think of it this way, you're one closer to the end."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus