Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"ah peace at last..."
She smiled. "Peace. The one thing I never knew I needed."

"well now you have it thanks to your own ability you grabbed it maybe the only way to truly get peace for me is to disappear out of sight out of mind"
"Oh, come on, there must be some way for you to exist without ruining anybody's day."

"if such a way existed i'd have taken it but no thought comes to mind monika"
She sighed. "I see... I'mm out of Ideas..."

"the journey is long once we shut down the portals then well i will rest the life of the universe away i think i've earned that reward" umbra had accepted the fact that a significant other was impossible he was immortal in a mortals world
Tari (played by randomentity777)

Tari just so happens to be sitting on a sofa nearby watching "Highlander", specifically the scene where Connor comforts Heather in her final moments, while "Who Wants To Live Forever" by Queen plays.

((With the effort I spent to fit that reference in, I hope it gets noticed and understood))
"You deserve it... after fighting for so long." She sighed once more and smiled. "Well, I'll accompany you to one more portal, then I must say goodbye."

truth was he didn't want to say good bye to his friends but well there was nowhere for him so he walked to another portal and showed monika how to shut it down before opening a portal back to her world "well i guess this is where our paths split"
She nodded, then gave a salute. "Until we meet again, Friend." Before getting a bit teary eyed, she walked through the portal and waved goodbye.

the portal shut closed and excalibur umbra walked off on his quest to finish and then go to rest
Monika returned to Germany, continuing her duty.

eventually he got to portal number 30 which was out of control due to age and he rushed to shut it off before the gate way exploded burying him under 30 feet of rock
She was in her office, still unaware of what was happening.

he sent out a single transmission across dimensions on all tenno channels "thank you...and goobye" was the final message before his warframe lost power and he fell into a deep slumber covered by all that rock
Monika despite being oblivious, shed a tear before saying to herself, "Farewell, friend."

and then someone walks into her office hands her a report and winks simple solution to get out of people looking for him broadcast a message saying he had died and leave his warframe there for a while allowing him to slip out and get to a different world

((ha ha get tricked!
She read the report, tilting her head. "Huh..."

"fooled you didn't i" he lets out a grin

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus