Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i needed to pull off a "i died" trick so i erase the idea of warframes and the tenno from the minds of those deemed my friends it wouldn't work in my world due to my time there but here it would work just well"
"That's... huh, that's genius."

"yep so to your peoples idea i'm just a random guy with nothing interesting to him but to you well you know what i am and thats fine by me"
She sighs. "You really got me with that 'dying' thing."

"monika i've been killed before besides i told you the only way for a tenno to truly die is to be killed by senitent energy" he grins
"Right, but... nevermind. Just happy you're staying."

"i thought your proposition over and i realized that maybe going into a eternal slumber would not be good for anyone so i made my decision the only problem is i have no name though i guess i could just be umbra to everyone"
"Then I shall continues calling you Umbra."

"works for me i may not speak german but i think a nice relaxing cabin in the woods seems best for me well i'll be off" and he heads off to make said cabin
"See you around." She continues her work, smiling as he went off.

later he finishes his cabin and sits on its front porch overlooking the world as he breathes in the air finally at peace
After working, Monika appears out of nowhere, coming out of the bushes. "Ach, I hope I'm not intruding?"

"no not at all welcome to my humble abode" it was a simple cabin his skijati ninkana hanging up on the wall over a fireplace
"Huh... it's nice..."

"its simple for what i need it to do sadly i have no way to offer you a meal since well i do not eat food" he rubs the back of his head he had grabbed some simple human clothes further trying to blend in
"Ah no, I'm not hungry anyways. I had a snack on the way here."

"i see won't people ask questions for you heading to this spot repedatly?" he didn't mind her visits it made it nice to see her
"Ah, no, I'm supposed to be in my office currently, hence the change of clothes." She pointed to her outfit.

"i see well shall i invite you in?"
"I'd like to see inside."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus