Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"We're much more accepting of that stuff in the 41st Millenium. I mean, there's a Chapter of Space Marines literally called the Blood Drinkers. I mean, they aren't vampires, but you get my point."
USS Midway (played by Gottmituns)

"'Blood Drinkers'? That sounds cool..."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

sips blood from a canteen miserably

USS Midway wrote:
"'Blood Drinkers'? That sounds cool..."
"They are a Second Founding Successor Chapter of the Blood Angels. Their name comes from their rather unusual habits of...well, drinking blood. This is most likely due to some sort of mutation with the Omophagea, an extra organ that allows a Space Marine to gain part of an individual person's or creature's memory by eating its flesh. It would seem that this also helps to stave off the genetic curses that afflict the Blood Angels and their descendants. Despite the ominous nature of their name and their disturbing rituals, they are highly decorated and keep good company. They count many notable Space Marine Chapters; such as the Crimson Fists, the Novamarines, and the Howling Griffins amongst their allies."
USS Midway (played by Gottmituns)

"That's... terrifying and interesting..."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

gets fatally shot by a enemy he was fighting on some asteroid base and payed the wound no mind as he returns to the bar
"You look rough, Umbra."

"More importantly, how is he still alive with a wound that would fell even a Space Marine?"

"hm?" he just cleaned his weapon ignoring his wound all together it would heal with time he couldn't truly die now with the sentients dead
"Sorcery and other... things" She stopped herself from saying a certain word in front of the younger ones.

"hm?" he still didn't follow the conversation as he began cleaning off his gear and weapon

((was spending an hour in warframe on my switch just saw the post XD
"Everyone doing well?"

"i have a fatal hole through my chest a inch from my heart" he said that like it was no cause for concern
"How are you still alive? Do you have some Iron Man type thingy keeping you alive?"
"It's called an arc reactor."
"Right"

"i can't die" he steps out of the warframe via transference revealing just a skin suit the hole in his chest now more noticable
"Huh....that's interesting."

"you get used to it after having your arms ripped off four times"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Dr Natalie Manning wrote:
"Everyone doing well?"

“….I need more coffee.” Tired Enterprise is tired.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus