Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Hank (played by dabomb217op)

"Ok, I'm just going to say it"

"It"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"whot in the bloody *insert curse word here* is going on why is your mate rollin round on the floor like a pig in mud?"

"there may or may not be a bit of nsfw innuendo going on here" hank says barely controlling a smile

"a wha?"

clueless shade is indeed clueless

makes a pointy finger and puts it in a hole

that

"that"
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Look, if you’re going to say something, at least let it be productive.” She takes the barrels off of her four turrets. “Shade, I believe ze barrels off of Bruno (her turrets were named by A, B, C, and D) are beyond their lifespan.”
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge couldn't help herself and threw one of her recon fighters, which dropped confetti in between the two

"so they need replacement gotcha ill do what i can do and go from there also if you could not be like tim and bother me during my work that be grand"

he gets to work immediately still lost on the previous conversation

"I may be the most immature dreadnought-" She stopped to laugh again, "But these two are denser than Commander, it's almost impossible not to laugh."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

my sides hurt

"its be dense or be dead i'm a solider was a solider i was either at the top of my game and had my skills good enough or i was dead"

the dead serious tone of his voice left no room for argument

"Yes, Yes, of course, but to be a soldier you also need a proper brain."

"debatable entirely debatable"

still working
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

HMS Revenge wrote:
"I may be the most immature dreadnought-" She stopped to laugh again, "But these two are denser than Commander, it's almost impossible not to laugh."

“Where did your elegance go?”

Revenge stopped immediately. "Hood, I've been elegant for years, and it's almost impossible not to be anymore, but you have to let it go some day."
Commander of the Azur Lane (played by Shadeslayer45)

HMS Revenge wrote:

"cut him some slack shade was always working between three different branches of military at a given time he was a airforce naval and marine officer"
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

HMS Revenge wrote:
Revenge stopped immediately. "Hood, I've been elegant for years, and it's almost impossible not to be anymore, but you have to let it go some day."

“Will I never! You can’t just drop elegance. Unless your name is Wales.”

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus