Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

".... maybe I do not understand the full reasoning for any type of full armor, but.. is there a reason you have come to a passive place like this so... protected..?" She's mentally trying to go through conversation topics to use. She's not good at this.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"its all i have and all i know" he was always running missions the frequency of those missions were random so he was always equipped and armored
".... that is understandable. I have never worn much armor.. you must have.. needed it." She had to let out a similarly passive aggressive comment after the sense of self comment, even though she usually couldn't care less. Maybe it was because of the power he exuded that she found the miniscule energy to care.

"i am what was trained to be a living weapon im sorry i need to go an enemy attack is heading to earth i am needed"

"little fumizuki i will come back...maybe assuming i don't die" which i'm not against but ill keep that thought to myself
"..... ah. goodbye." She did not wave, and didn't show much unhappiness at Excalibur going to leave. She simply turned back to her drink.

he opens a black and yellow crack in space as if the world were shattering and pure void energy pores out of them as he steps in and then then the crack snaps shut rather violently blowing out a bit of umbra power
The void energy.. She instantly was able to recognize it when it was not stored in a living being.

It made her shudder for reasons she could barely recall.

the void power would whisper just a moment before dissipating from the bar saying only one thing "umbra..."
Umbra, umbra, umbra. She shuddered again, downing the rest of her drink and ordering another. But her face did not change. She's back open for interaction with others.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"and the space ninja is off again keep this up and he's going to get killed" not that he really cared
"Yes. I hope he comes back okay though."
"I'm sure he'll be fine."
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

Long Island wanders around, wearing a Santa costume and singing a little song.
"HASHIRE SORI YO
KAZE NO YOU NI
TSUKIMIHARA WO
PADORU PADORU!"

gl-1455732-1639888929.png

get absolutely destroyed by his enemies
Denki is watching this.. person. In a santa costume. Just sorta... do their thing. Darn, she's been here a while!
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander walks in, clearly thinking about something, but walks up to the bar. Attempts to get on one of the seats... and failed.
... and now she's focused on the cute little thing trying to get up on a stool.

"... hello... do you need help...?"
Wander (played anonymously)

"Yeah, It'll be greatly appreciated."
She got up from the stool, lifting the Sylveon up and onto one of the stools.

"... there.." She sat back down, ordering another cocktail. DENKI HASN'T GOTTEN SMASHED IN 700 YEARS AND THAT STREAK IS GOING TO RESET SOON.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus