Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

*Demo smiled and hugged her wagging his demon tail around* “my weakness is small children and fluffy things…”
"Thank you." Fumizuki smiles happily.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

still sitting in the corner completely silent
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"What going on, friends?" Nanaue lumbered into the room, munching on something.
She glanced at the thing the shark was munching on. "Huh. I wonder if that's human flesh."
"Probably. King Shark has a reputation for taking more than a chunk out of someone when he's really hungry." Theo answers. "Not that he probably means any harm by it, he just operates on instinct sometimes."

"so his instinct for survival makes him eat people? odd but understandable"
"Pretty much. Beneath the instinctive killing machine, he's got a fairly childlike personality. Basically, he sees people as either friends or food."

*one of the demons was upside down in the air watching the two talk since he had no reason to kill anyone here since it didn’t seem like it was allowed the other demon was sitting at the bar watching his brother since the older one was more likely to cause trouble*
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 pops out of the couch cushions, wearing a Santa hat. "Tis the season to be festive. U-110 is a shark, and shark go 'rawr'" She sang to the tune of "Deck the Halls"

*Demi jumped out of his seat a bit startled by her* “Jesus don’t suprise soemone like that or you’ll kill
Me…” *he put his head on the table sighing*

he recalled a single moment a breif period where warfare paused and humans enjoyed what he has learned to be called christmas while he watched alone and silent it happen. he sighs as he recalls that he had no right to enjoy the festivities

*demo flew down and looked at the shark but looked at the guy from eariler and sat down besides him* “hey this seat taken or whatever”

"no it is not taken no one would want to sit by a monster"

*he shrugged his arms* “same here bud but wouldn’t it be nice if we all saw each other as beings and not monsters just for the holiday season?”

he had no response as he glances toward his ninkana leaning up against the side of the seat "maybe we can"

*he smirked* “so wanna get a drink or two I’m pretty good with dating and I don’t bite too hard” *he winked*

"are you doing what humans call "making a move" on me?"

“If I said yes would you be kind enough to give me a chance I’ve never dated before so how about you give me a chance and I’ll let this between us two huh?”

"i have no right nor desire" he again stares at that acurssed blade born of his flesh that he used through time to kill countless

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus