Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Demi and Demo (played by starwolf)

“Damn it how can I get a date this is so boring trying to get a guy to like a demon….”
She watched Excalibur now as he went to leave. Something felt different about him. Maybe she found some familiarity? She took a sip of her drink, before actually finding the voice to speak.

"... wait. Sir. Who... are you..?" Her voice was low, yet.. dull.
Fumizuki looks at Umbra with disappointment. "Fwend not happy...:("
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i am Excalibur Umbra the last living tenno" he attaches his weapon to his side and looks at fumizuki "i guess im not little one"
Well, that last name irked her a little, but she knew nothing of a Tenno. Probably because he was the last one.

".... you're... interesting." Yeah, seems like her social skills have degraded over a while...

“It’s the little child i like so much” *he smiled looking at her* “can I have a hug?”

"interesting how so?" he looks at her his helmet hiding his face
"... you exhibit... an interesting aura. I find myself interested in not just that, but your armor... your sword as well.. I wield a sword as well. Yours seems to be of high quality." She didn't mean this in a flirty way. She hadn't been out for long, but this... this person was... something else.
Demi and Demo wrote:
“It’s the little child i like so much” *he smiled looking at her* “can I have a hug?”
"Okay!" Fumizuki hugs him.

"it is made of my own flesh" he gripes his sword pushing the memories of how many people this blade killed
Whatever Empress is, who cares right lmao, she sits down and makes the bartender give her….I dunno, the best shot or something?

*he hugged her back smiling* “your so nice to hug and we’ll your adorable young one!”
She didn't seem too phased. "How nice..! My sword.. it is made of concentrated magical energy. I wear no scabbard, as I can.. summon it as I wish.." She looks over Excalibur again. ".... can I have your name?"

"you just received my name i am Excalibur Umbra"
"... Excalibur...." She repeated the name in a whispering tone as she offered her thousand-yard stare. "... a blade's name."

"... I am.." She took a second to recall. "Denki." She spoke slowly, as she always did. It was like she took as much time as she could... she knew she had enough of it.

"you poor poor thing" he notices the scar on her neck "who would do such a thing to someone like you"
At being called a poor thing... well, something in her should have reacted, but it didn't. Her hand came up to graze against her scar as she blinked slowly.

".... it doesn't matter who anymore... she is gone."

"the one who caused it or your sense of self?"
Her brow furrowed as he said that.

"....... you could say both. But I was referencing... her.."

"i see" his grip on his sword tightens as he resist the urge to touch the scar on his left thigh from where his flesh was carved off to make his most prized and hated possession

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus