Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

".... I'm sorry."

..... Denki actually feels bad for this person.

For once in her miserable existence... she could almost relate to someone.

"I'm really, really sorry."
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"all ive done since the orokin died was watched over earth and fight never yielding never surrendering never...never dying"
You would have ended up the same way if they hadn't locked you away, Denki.

".... and that's... honorable.... honorable. I can't say the same, not many can."

"never have i heard a thanks but thats because i exist as myth to humans always staying out of their sight and out of their history books"
"... you.. you deserve thanks... but the thankless ones are often.. are often the most worthy of thanks." She's trying to piece together comforting words through the haze of being drunk and her almost constant apathy that only gave way to... well, Excalibur, it seems.

"ten thousand years trapped in the moon 14 thousand years spent defending earth i am in a prison of my own making"
"...." She went silent for a couple more seconds, before finishing the final half of her fourth drink.

"..... I'm so, so sorry." And all she could offer was that apology.

"none of it is your its all mine i am my own idiot jailer"
"... still. You seem to be... suffering..." She blinked slowly. "... and I can.. I can almost relate, in a simple sort of way...."

"all i know is pain and suffering with the joy of companionship being far and distant i want my pain to end but it will not and i...have to live with that"
Something almost jerked forward in her chest. A twinge in her eye... something unheard of to her undead mind.

"..... someday..."

She said what she knew she would want to hear in his situation.

"Someday this will end."

he lets out a small laugh but it held no joy or humor "only when i finally am allowed rest"
"... and someday it will. I p... promise. You'll be let go someday, Excalibur." her voice almost seemed to waver as she spoke as clearly as she could.

"alas that day is far off until then my sins will forever haunt me"
"Far off, but not never. Please remember that." She clasped her hands together, resting them on the wooden bar.

he just grips his fist closed remembering the one who brought him so much pain ballas's words "you will never be loved dog"
And then, gently, Denki put out a hand and rested it in a hopefully comforting place on Excalibur's shoulder as her wings fluttered ever so slightly.

because of that touch void power jumps to her a mistake on his part that gives her a flash of images of his past his imprisoment within the depths of the moon bound in chains him throwing himself into self imposed exile him standing among a burning village
She was startled slightly.... but really tried not to show it. Something forced itself from her eye, something.. alien. Something that slowly rolled down her cheek, falling onto her cropped pants and leaving a trail of shame.

One tear.

Yet she kept her hand on Excalibur's shoulder, her thousand-yard stare now a little more... thoughtful.

more hell more of umbra sins appeared him holding the corpse of his first friend his first lover him fighting what were the closet thing to family him trying over and over and over to just fade away and be forgotte

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus