Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

She let out an audible, shaky breath. In a world of people she didn't understand.. she just barely understood him. And it was enough to force those long dead emotions to bubble up through her chest and culminate in tears she forced back.

She couldn't dare take her hand off his shoulder. At least, she felt as such.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

more darkness more pain poured through countless generations of pain flowing out of him through her the madness just barely restrained a feeling of betrayal flowing though him as the next image is of a friend in a vauban prime warframe...stabbing him in the heart with his own weapon
It was so hard not to collapse under the galactic amounts of suffering. Her breaths, which she no longer needed to take, stuttered as she put her other hand over her eyes, trying to conceal how they watered....

eventually he lifts her hand but not before one more memory flows through her as someone who umbra tried to save yells at him that he was a monster and deserved to be alone and whispers almost sounding like he was begging "please...just forget i exist forget what you saw...i am a monster to be forgotten"
She choked back another tear before speaking again. "n-no, darling- No, I won't- I can't just forget you. you're no monster, I can- I can tell you.. you hurt." Please keep cool. Please keep collected. Why does everything hurt? Why do I feel like this?

"your face says otherwise and there i go excalibur umbra the pain bringer he sighs and says in a sad voice all i do all i'm good at is hurting people...i will never change"
"... you didn't.. hurt me. I'm not hurt. You bring me no pain, only recollection." She meant it all genuinely. "... Excalibur, you..." She wished she had the words to continue with... but alas.

"i am a damm fool a blithering idiot" he hated himself it was quite evident that beneath the imposing mask of his armor and the facade he kept he was at his core broken
"... no, no, you're not, Excalibur, you're... you're n-not, you're..." At everything she had seen, memories of her own began rushing back. Things she forced herself not to be guilty over, but remained so nonetheless.

"... you're... not.. alone."

"i want to be forgotten maybe in the end thats my reward for my years of torture of the mind and the body a ending where no one cares for the mess that is excalibur umbra"
".. n-no, you deserve to be cared about-" She choked before the next words.

".. Umbra, y-you are cared about- and if that peters out.. then you deserve a release. A death before fading away alwa-ays h-hurts less."

"i can not die" he couldn't he knew because he had many painful painful deaths ripped in two bled to death dipped in acid you name it
"..... but someday you must. Someday... somehow, you must." She couldn't believe that there was no death for the undying. Her stomach turned at the thought.

"i am in a prison of my own making until the known universe dies"
"... a-and... aha.."

".. and won't that be a relief when it comes...?" She tried to make light, but found more tears spilling from her eyes at the thought.

"no because in death i will have no peace the void has me trapped within a cycle of unending torment"
"... n-no, no... there has to be a release for you somewhere. s-somewhere."

"you must be very innocent to believe the universe is that merciful for it is not it is cruel and has no pity, mercy, or sympathy"
she let out a short sob, before muttering it once more... "... s-somewhere..."

he lays a hand on her head head patting her "do not let your light be tainted by my darkness"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus