Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"There is no darkness in my heart at your arrival. Only grief, and fear for your e-eternity that I cannot be around to see." She removed her other hand from her eyes as she tried to wipe away a tear or two, failing.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i walking the path of pain alone for it is my curse" his sword was still by his side as it always was
"No such curse should have been al-llowed. what god would permit such p-pain?" She couldn't even fathom it.

"if there is a god i would ask them why i am allowed to exist"
"... and I would ask them why they wouldn't kill you."

"maybe they find delight in my suffering"
"... m-maybe they do. It would explain.. s-so much."

"so so much would yes"
She was calming down.. she had stopped crying, that unfamiliar feeling finally letting up.

".... I may ask them someday. If they permit me to die all the same."

"don't bother why would they care i'm just one fool they watch go about failing to maintain a grip on peace"
"... I will bother. You don't deserve to be ignored..." She knew there was no consoling him, but... dear god..

he just needed a moment his entire past viewed by someone something he himself never allowed anyone to know of
And she had barely been able to handle it. Unfortunately.. she didn't feel bad for knowing.

oh there was more way more darkness but those were deeper in his past buried forever within his mind for no one to discover
Denki probably would have perished if she had seen that. She.. she may be a being of war, but.. there is only so much an undead form can sustain, both mentally and physically.

he just equips a weapon a side arm to his side and forces open another void gate as he steps through it no doubt running another mission
She let out a soft noise of surprise as he left... but couldn't bring herself to call out. As he ran off, she laid her head against the bar.... and thought.

he stood among a wasteland of blood and death the sight of a battle against the tenno and their enemies the dreaded sentients both sides had numerous dead standing around an age old blade lay impaled in the body of one massive sentient the war sword paracesis the sentient killer
Right there, right then, Denki found herself slipping out of consciousness.... and falling out of it completely, passing out at the bar.
(( i think i need to go to sleep holy shit... i'll be back in the morning. ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus