Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he wrings in his power and sighs "because it is odd to drink bees also it could be harmful for you"
She looked back at Excalibur. ".... I cannot be harmed by liquefied bees. Not anymore."

"a fact that most of us were not aware of until now and why do you tense up at the last part of my name"
".... ahhhh... ummmbra." She clenched a fist. "hhaahah- ohh, you're no Umbran. I sshouldn't be sooo.. apprehensive over your name, but it really doesn't bring back the best memories." She pointed loosely at Excalibur.

"i see if my name brings you pain then feel free to disregard my existence it'll be best for both of us" super depressing but umbra hated seeing people in pain even if it wasn't truly his fault
"... it's no pain. Hallfff... half the memories are.. sorta.. sucky. The other half... victory. There are no hhhard feelings.. from me to you, 'cally." She didn't like that. Umbra did nothing to hurt her...

"i see" he tried to bury the memories of some of what he considered to be his crimes
"... you see.. there were these peeeople a loong time ago. called Umbrans... And I.. sorta took over their..." She paused. "entire kingdom. It was... nice. I felt nice for the first time. It was.. what they deserved for exe... executin' me." She crossed her arms, now completely forgetting about the bees.
(( unsolicited denki rant!! (sang to the tunes of doofenshmirtz evil incorporated) ))

"i destroyed an empire" he muttered that under his breath his face hidden but the guilt was still there dripping from his words
"..... coooool. Good job." She congratulated him, whilst displaying the fact that she is The Worst at reading tone.

"it doesn't feel like a good job but they were tyrant did i...did i do good..." poor umbra was in a dillemia over his action was he a monster or a hero?
"..... I'm sure you did real good, Excalibur. Don't feel bad about it..." ... woah, Denki comforting someone? Unheard of!

"the streets of the the moon ran red in orokin blood the golden and white walls stained in the blood of so many...and so much war all i know is war" he was having a mental breakdown
... all denki really could do was sit there. She didn't know how to handle this. "...." Some deep part of her wished she did. "... i think.. maybe, you need a drink.."

"i can't even get drunk this body won't let me i can't drown my pain away in alcohol"
"... o-ohhh... oh no.." She seemed a little unhappy at that. "... is there anything you can do to help it..?"

"if anyone knew a way then well i would listen"
".. I dunno.. all my stuff is light based... no mind magic or anything... all I could really do is try to distract you from the thoughts, I guess...?"

"this mind would drive anyone to madness i suffer this agony alone" he just slumps back into his seat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus