Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

((lol its like a little under half past 2 in the morn))
Denki Chuusei wrote:
Right there, right then, Denki found herself slipping out of consciousness.... and falling out of it completely, passing out at the bar.
Wandering back on her way to bed, Fumizuki notices the woman asleep at the bar, and drapes a blanket over her. "Good night evwyone <3"
..... she would thank Fumizuki if she wasn't basically knocked out.
Monika walked into the bar, looking the same as usual. She sat in the corner, yawning. "Quieter than usual."
Fumizuki pops her head out of a blanket pile on a sofa and waves to Monika. "Hewwo fwend!"
Wander (played anonymously)

Wander looks at the 2 girls, these are some interesting people...

he returned not saying a word his armor even more damaged then his last visit showing he no longer cared how hurt he got it didn't matter to him

"Umm... Excalibur is it?" Wander asked, "You should take more care of yourself, I'm sure someone here doesn't want you hurt."

"name that person then" he just looks at wander dead in the face the spider web of cracks on his warframe evident his tone dead and devoid of the spark of life

"The little girl next to the other one," Wander said, one of his ribbons pointing at Fumizuki.

"it matters not" umbra had given up on trying to look like he was in one piece he knew he was falling apart and he was always fighting and running missions the sentients may be dead but that never stopped the grinner or the corpus

"I'm sure it matter plenty" Wander said, a little too sternly

if you could see his eyes which you couldn't because of his battle damaged helmet you would see that there was no life behind them as again in the same dead tone he responds "it matters not"

"Having that attitude, ends up with you dead, believe me. I had that same view, then I went and died. Woke up in this body, and tried to actually live."

he just still in that same tone "then let it be so it would be a blessing"

"... How long were you alive then?"

"i lost count after 10 thousand"

"I would have lost count way before then," Wander said, getting a refill on his water.

he just goes silent not really having anything more to say he was shattered broken quite done with acting like he was ok he was broken and he knew it

"Well, all I can really offer to give you is company"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus