Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"because i don't get sick i'm confused"
"Well maybe for you it's fine..."

"oh... oh" it dawned on him as he rubs the back of his helmet "my bad i did something silly"
"Mhm?" She started signing some of the papers.

"nothing i see your busy ill go clean up" he heads off to go clean his armor
She simply shook her head, glancing at him as he left. She then continued her work.

he returned to his world and just stood at the edge of a lake in hand staring at the bloodstained reflection on the waters surface
Soon, Monika had ordered some drinks, moving to the counter.
*Ichigo heads to the bar and sits down at the end and starts writing to her friend who just took off to her homeland's army in their own made up code.*
She glanced at the person, then took off her helmet. "I haven't seen you before," She said, turning to them.
*Ichigo looks up from her letter and over at the new lady.*"Oh... well thats because I'm a wandering traveler and decided to hunker down here for awhile..." *She looked over at the lady for a couple seconds then went back to writing.*

his void portal violetly appears in the center of the bar as he steps through it his warframe dripping water but mostly clean of the blood and gore
*Ichigo leans back on her bar stool to where it's on 2 legs and just keeps it in place as she thinks about what else she's going to write. Her tail swishing each time she came up with a new idea.*
Fumizuki is curled up on the sofa, fast asleep.
*She sets her stool back down on all fours and begins to madly write and stops abruptly. She re-reads her letter and sends it off as it becomes enveloped in a bright violet flame.* (Thinking to herself) "Jikan... please find this letter..."
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

N stares at Umbra. "I feel jealous."

"why?" his gaze still lingered on the light of the accursed golden blade in his hand a blade formed of his own energy a blade as much a part of him as the weapon on his hip the weapon born of his own flesh
Serial Designation N (played by randomentity777)

"Because you have more weaponry, and a higher kill count. We should team up, since I do need new squad mates."

"i am a weapon i have lived...fought...bled...and died more times then i can count all i know is war.." he just stares at the blade its color changing to a jet black hue as his grip on its hilt tightens
"I'm surprised you've died, even with all those weapons you have on you."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus