Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Marshal Kardev (played by randomentity777)

"Impressive."
-Ichigo flinches at the sound of the whip as the traumatizing memories come back.-
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he was still tearing out the inner workings of his shotgun engrossed in his work as his helmet black as night hid his face the golden horn like protrusion on his forehead reflected the light from the bars lights
-Ichigo's eyes get momentarily blinded when she catches a strange glint and falls from her hanging chair about 20 ft up.- "Sh*t!" -As Ichigo's falling, she's desperately looking around for something to grab.-
Rachael Macleod (played by randomentity777)

"I've got you!" Rachael reaches out and grabs Ichigo, stopping her fall.
-Ichigo is currently shaking from fear, and she looks up at the lady who caught her- "th-thank you, miss..." -She bows politely and shakily walks around the bar looking for a spot to sit and observe the other bar-goers.-

"there is a seat near me if you wish to sit down unless my presences is unwanted..."
Ella stayed in the corner quietly, she hadn't had sleep so her eyes were dead looking. Her face was pale, almost like all she had drunk was alcohol. Her weight was less than average, and it showed.

he looked up and at the girl just staring no words to say and then looks down he didn't have anything negativity to say he just chose silence
-Ichigo bowed and smiled weakly.- "Thank you..." -She sat down in the nearby seat and whispered worringly- "Is that lady over there okay?" -Her tail flicked-
Ella of course was quiet enough she heard everything. But she chose to remain silent. If people wanted to worry they could, she wasn't ok but did it really matter.
Fumizuki stares at Ella, wondering if she needs a hug.
-Ichigo, even though she has social anxiety , approaches Ella- "um... excuse me miss, b-but are okay? Can I help at all?"
Ella looked up and sharply shook her head twice. Once for both questions, she wasn't ok but no one could help. Not even Ella could help herself.
-Ichigo's face saddened, nodded, and called back to Ella as she walked back to her seat- "Well, I hope you get better soon!" -She smiled sadly-

"i can help her easily i could use my power but its not my place"
-Ichigo looks up at Umbra once she sits down.- "oh..." -As she thinks to herself, she tilts her head w/ and unintentional pouty face-
Theo Stark (played by randomentity777)

"I can sympathize with her. I've been there."

"we tenno can heal if you will even reverse time but their is a high risk the person could die"
-Ichigo looks up from thought. Her tail flicks.- "Ah..." -She takes a dagger, a pouch of shuriken, and a handle of a longsword (that morphs into a sword once she's made full contact) out of her satchel and a decides to polish them. She begins thinking about home angrily.-

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus