Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Ella was clearly not ok.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"do you require assistance miss?"
"I want to help too."
Excalibur Umbra wrote:
he passes over the schematics for her to look at his helmet firm on his head his aura relaxing as he looks at the gun
-She looked at the schematics carefully and closely, absorbing the information at a quick and steady speed, but than looks over at Ella and her face saddens somewhat and her tail rests on the ground. She sets the schematics down (w/ her hands still on them so no one takes them).-
Ella looked up in shock, "Oh! I guess I could use some cheering up, couldn't I? Unfortunately, I don't think you can help me."

"there are many things i can do you would be surprised to find out"
Ella Blackheart wrote:
Ella looked up in shock, "Oh! I guess I could use some cheering up, couldn't I? Unfortunately, I don't think you can help me."

"I can provide hugs."
Monika entered the bar, breathing in as she did so. She smiled upon spotting some familiar faces "Hm, I'm back. What have I missed?"

"work and speaking of that" he puts down the work in progress weapon reaching for his sword as he prepares to go destroy a grinner base
"Busy as always, I see." She took a seat in the corner and placed some papers on the table.

"i never rest" and he heads through the portal to destroy the enemy
Monika sighed and looked through the papers, muttering to herself. "Guess I'm pretty busy too..."
Fumizuki looks over to Monika. "Anything I can do to help?"

he later returns blood dripping from his armor his sword gripped tightly in his left hand
Fumizuki wrote:
Fumizuki looks over to Monika. "Anything I can do to help?"

"I'm afraid not, little one, it might be a little complicated. Running a war-torn country is difficult." She sighed again.
"Oh..." Fumizuki hands Umbra a towel.

"eh a towel what is this for little one?"
"Something to wipe yourself with, Umbra. You're a little... dirty."

"are you reffering to the blood? this is normal in my line of work"
"Yes, it is the same for mine, but I don't walk around dripping blood. It's... unsanitary."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus