Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

*Ichigo glanced over at the hunter and slayer when they mentioned monster royalty. A nervous sweat began on her brow. She wiped it away, memories of her family and mother flooding her mind.*
"Oh, LORD. That's embarrassing. Imagine, there's gonna be some poor vampire king out there someday who's named after someone he never met... that's just hilarious." He laughed to himself. "I really hate to **** with monsters, especially romantically.. though I've dated some nutjobs that may have well been creatures of their own." He joked.
Jay Gradien (played by BugIsTired)

*Jay's eyebrows raised in interest.* "Neat! Hey, what was the name of your village, or what did it look like. I might've flown over it!"
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I kinda count it as a honor ' Eric said as he srugh his shoulders " And I have to agree "
Roscoe (played by satans_child)

´´ 만나서 반가워요 로즈, 제 이름은 로스 코 헬가드입니다. ´´ He spoke, then sat up. ´´ I apologize, I am used to speaking in Korean. My name is Roscoe Hellguard, but just call me Roscoe. Nice to meet you.´´ he dipped his head.
"Aahhaha.. well, you can think what you wish, sir. I'd be mortified." He laughed, taking another sip of his drink. "Goodness, dealing with them is worse than any 2 ton beast i've ever had stomp me into the ground..." He joked.
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

" Don't worry it's fine and it's nice to meet you as well Roscoe" Rose said as a soft smile and her tail wagging softly

" How about trying to battle 10 vampires in a lar by your self snice a bunch of rookies bail out on you or dealing with 9 mermaids by your self " Eric said laughing softly

He nodded ´´ I see you seem to be some sort of wolf aswell.´´ as he spoke, a bit of black smoke seemed to pry off of him, though it didn't get too far before dispearing
"O-oh...uh...the name of my Village was "Capital", it has a church near the center of town, with a few small buildings gathered about."
"hhahahhaha.. yeah, yeah. I don't often fight vampires, and I've never fought a mermaid.. I live in the centre of a forest, after all. I'm usually dealing with massive, hulking beasts like Vl'gantoes and the occasional dragon, but the worst are the Ktaels and other spritely ******* like that. Can't deal with swarms."

" Yep, I actually have a abllty to turn into one. Which I am not surprised by because my dad is a super hero " Rose said smiling softly " I am actually waiting for him because he is busy check on a something

*Jay tried to remember of any churches in the towns he passed over, but came up with nothing.* "Yeah, I dont think I did... but, hey, thats alright." * He smiled, than turned to examine the other bargoers for a moment.*

´´ Waiting for him in hell? Thats pretty funny actually ´´ his sharp teeth formed into a friendly grin that didn't look all too friendly
*Wani the smiles...shes a bit relieved that her lies were believed. She then closed her journal and put it away.*

*Jay caught sight of the bar and he turned to Wani.* "Hey, feelin' hungry or thirsty? I was gonna head to the bar and order somethin' and I could order you somethin' as well, if ya like."

" Impressive , I mainly live in the city in a medium size apartment. It's have been me ever since my son .. " Eric sigh softly trying to cry

" No he is just at the avengers tower , he is a avenger himself " Rose soft smile " I can show you a picture of him if you want "
He went silent, and his smile dissolved, before he placed a hand gently on Eric's back.

"... I understand how that feels, and you don't have to talk about that unless you want to."
"OH, Sure! Ill take some water, thats all...and maybe some cooked chicken, I could eat an entire one haha..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus