Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i know it will leave a mark as it has left many a marks on me"
*Ichigo was thinking about pulling the weapon away from him, but she considered that as an extreme offense to its wielder, so instead, she sighed and simply went off to find a first aid kit. She had used plenty of her abilities, so she'd have to rest up before using any for awhile.*

he had set the blade down and went to staring out the window before pulling his journal out and writing in it again
*She found a first aid kit and returned to Umbra. She took his hand and began cleaning it, than applying some sort ointment. Once finished, she wrapped it in gauze and patted his hand.* "All fixed... even though you'll probably end healing it yourself." *She smiled proudly at her work.*
:P

he just stared at it his face blank he had longer since forgotten as to how to respond to something like this
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose quickly notice Ichigo and barked cutely and happily with her tail waging softly
Fumizuki pets Rose. "Puppy."
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose looks up at Fumizuki and smile softly and softly wags her tail
*Ichigo wound up her music box which she pulled from her satchel, wound it up, and let it play. She rested her head on the wall in which she was sitting against and stared up at the ceiling of the bar, humming the melody quietly to herself.*
Fumizuki stares at the music box curiously.
*Ichigo looked down at the music box than at Fumizuki. She smiled kindly and held the music box out.* "Would you like a closer look?"
"No thanks, I just like looking at it because it's pretty." She smiles. "I don't know if I met you already, but I'm Fumizuki."
*Ichigo nodded and looked down at her music box.* "Thank you. My grandmother painted it for me by hand." *She looked back at Fumizuki.* "Pleasure to meet you, Fumizuki. You may call me Ichigo or Fall. Whichever you prefer." *She bowed her head slightly as part of her greeting.*
"Okies."
*She smiled kindly and than wound the music box once again, the music slowly fading was a telltale sign that it was ending. She went back to quietly humming the melody.*
Sky A. (played anonymously)

A Chubby Looking Axolotl is seen waddling her way in, being on the slightly chubby side with a sparkle to her Baby Blue colored eyes. She seems to be donning a blue robe with a backpack on her back and using her staff like a walking stick. She looks around the place, amazed by how big everything seems!
*Ichigo glanced over at the newcomer.* {Thinking to herself} "Interesting. Never seen an axolotl being before..." *She smiled kindly as the axolotl passed with a small wave*
Sky A. (played anonymously)

Sky gave a little wave back, giving a goofy grin.
Fumizuki pops put from her little pillow fort and gives a cheerful wave to the axolotl, and then returns to drawing crayon pictures of herself and Umbra.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus