Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Thanks... It's just hard for me to deal with... " Eric said with a soft frown on his face
"And that's valid. I'd feel the same if it happened to my son." His smile returned, soft and parental.
Roscoe (played by satans_child)

´´ Me and untrust aren't big fans of superheroes. Apparently, army leaders like her are supposed villains, even if we haven't done anything. we´ve been attacked by a few before, lost 50 lives to them. every single one was a father, a mother, a sister, a brother, a son, a daughter, and so much more.´´ he paused ´´ we haven't even done anything wrong. ´´ he was baring his teeth at this point ´´ All she did was accidently k!// somebody because they were in a fist fight. they didn't see her side of the story, only saw the blood on her fists.´´
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

Ichigo Higure wrote:
*Ichigo watched with interest as Umbra repaired his heavily damaged armor. Taking mental notes on this ability of his and his armor.*

"are you perhaps trying to take notes on how to defeat me?"he raises a brow as he removes his helmet letting his hair free
*Ichigo chuckled and smirked.* "Maybe..." She replaced her smirk with a smile.* "Just joking! I'm trying to figure out how you repair that way if need be, I could help out too."

"this method is crude and not the best way but the normal way is near impossible alone to do even with someone of my ability"
*Ichigo nodded with a small 'Mh.'*

"i have to go deep into a place that would drive normal humans insane and extract a special ore that forms the metal of my armor
*Ichigo looked at the armor for a moment, questioning how the ore was retrieved in the first place. She tilted her head.* "So... how long did it take to retrieve all the ore and and to make your armor?"

"a matter of hours assuming i even want to go into the void again"
"Ah." *She pulled out a small notebook and wrote down some notes in a language only those of the Underworld would know. Once she finished her notes, she put the notebook back in her bag.*

"interesting writing you have there"
*Ichigo looked at Umbra and smiled shyly.* "It's Andāwārudo. Native language and writing in the Underworld."

"i see doesn't look all that hard to translate"
"Heard that one before, and I mean, if you had heightened IQ, yeah probably could translate it."

"well when you understand the fundementals of interdimensional time travel and elemental manipulation yes"
*She chuckled and nodded.* "Yeah, understandable." *She sat down on, cross legged on the floor, and pulled a rag out of her back pocket. She removed her scythe charm from her bracelet and enhanced it to its 'battle' size, and she began cleaning and polishing it, making sure to clean her carved name first.*

his ninkana was coated in blood as he looks at the blade many already knew why he kept such a weapon not because he needed it but because of what it was built from
*Ichigo glanced up from her cleaning to look at his ninkana. She grinned slightly, pulled out her music box, wound it up for it to play, than went back to cleaning her scythe, thankful she didnt have to use the multitude of other handhelds and projectiles she had on her.*
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I guess we have something else in common " Eric said with a soft smile on his face " Sorry to hear about your kid "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus