Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I have no idea, hopefully they are okay "
"I hope so to." She offers Eric a chocolate chip muffin. "You want?"
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

his armor was shut off as he floated through space his armor frozen over as he floated

Eric smile softly and bushed lightly " I would thank you dear " Eric said with a soft grin on his face. His fathering side is starting to show even more.
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

a silent but glowing ping from umbra's old armor was registering that a tenno signal on a distress channel was being sent out but due to the damaged nature of the armor it was barely receiving the signal
Fuse (played by Reithesniper)

Fuse finally noticed she somewhere else "Wait i have made a mistake-"

" Hey it's might be a good miskate " Eric said with a soft smirk before he bit into the muffin he was offer

"Well nobody wants to kill me yet, so it might just be"
She got up and got on the counter
"Anyone got peanut butter?!"
Fumizuki shakes her head. "I don't have any peanut butter, but I has a cupcake." Fumizuki offers the cupcake to Fuse.

Shrugged and took the cupcake
"Thanks...Um whats your name?

Eric smile softly as he watch what happened
Fuse wrote:
Shrugged and took the cupcake
"Thanks...Um whats your name?

"I'm Fumizuki, a Mutsuki-class destroyer of the Sakura Empire Navy." She smiles adorably.

She just stared at fumizuki
"Uhm...Thats kinda unsettling-"

" My grandpa was apart of the Navy , I even went to a navy buddies reuine with him back when I was ten. " Eric mentioned with a soft smile on his face
Dacite (played by Dacite)

Keeping his hat covering his face, the tall, lizard like being entered the tavern. He was dressed in his adventure gear, including the hat, long coat and pants. He normally wore than when he was out or on one of his trips. Keeping silent, Dacite made his way in, tail swaying behind him as he did not make any eye contact.
*Ichigo woke up from what she thought was a short nap but in reality was a couple days. She looked around groggily, examining the new bargoers from her dimly lit booth. She stumbled out of her booth, tail dragging behind her, rubbing her eyes and walked to the bar. She held up her finger and mumbled.*
"Can I get a regular coffee? Two creamer, two sugar please."
*She groaned as she popped her back. Maybe sleeping in a booth, hunched over the table... isnt the greatest sleeping position... When her coffee was served, she blew on it a couple times than took a sip. A dopey smile spread as she took another sip.*
"Mmm, perfect!"

Rose walked up to Ichigo " Hi there sleepy head "
*Ichigo blinked a couple times till her eyes came into focus, than when she saw Rose, she smiled tiredly with a slight chuckle.*
"Hey" *She have Rose's head a couple pats than took another sip of her coffee.*
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose tail wag softly with a cute little grin on her face " How are you? "
"Tired and sore.... but good. How about you?" *She smiled kindly as she patted the seat next her, offering Rose a spot.*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus