Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rosetta was sitting at the bar just checking her phone that was on a stand
*Ichigo leaned back in her chair and sighed. She was half tempted to head back to the Underworld for another fight, but decided against it. Instead, she walked outside, hopped up on the roof, and watched the sun set, the beautiful yellows, oranges, and yellows mixing as the black, purples, and dark blues faded into the sunset. She'd a track a bird with her eyes if it caught her attention, otherwise she stared up into the sky. In fact, she was so still, one would have mistaken her for a statue.*
Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

falling through the upper atmosphere he was nothing more then a orange flaming ball of fire falling from the sky as he was unconscious from his most recent battle with his enemy as he picked up speed before slamming into the ground near the bar
Rosetta banner (played by Dib2435)

Rose quickly went outside but she was in her human form wearing a green t shirt, light blue jean jacket and skirt, black leggings and purple Sneekers "Hey Ichigo, anything interesting happening "
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

Revenge walked into the bar and sat at a booth. She placed one of her six-inch guns on the table, and started to disassemble it, most likely to clean it. She had herself a cup of tea in the meantime.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

napping in a corner doing whatever one does when napping
Captain Teal (played by randomentity777)

Captain Teal surveys the room, keeping an eye out for anything unusual.
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

Eric was looking for new monster-hunting jobs on his laptop while he let U-114 sleep next to him. He even put a blanket on top of her so she wouldn't get cold.
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 snuggles with Eric.

Revenge put the gun back together, then accidentally discharged it, sending a shell flying through the ceiling. She stared at the hole, then at the six-inch, then scanned the bar. She slid her weapon next to her, embarrassed.

Eric just smile softly and warmly as he keep a eye on the young girl as memories of his late son flow back into his mind

"ehhh!?!? wh the tax collectors are after me nein i won't pay taxes!!!!!" he falls out of the booth
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

U-110 shot up awake at the sound of the gun going off. "Raaawr, are we under ataaaaack?"

"Ah, dear... I apologize. It seems I have fired my gun without intending to..." She sighed, looking down at the table.

"soooo its not the tax collectors?"

"...You don't pay taxes?" She looked at Shade, then tilted her head.

"i uh no comment?"

"Should I even ask? This seems like something you would do." She sighed.

" Okay who nearly kill someone and woke up the little shark next to me " Eric said in a serious and calm tone " Wait tax collector... okay I have already paid my taxes before hand , knowing how busy my work field is "

"err i plead the fifth?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus