Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"I had me arm blown off, and me legs, and this side of my face..." She knocks on the left side of her head, so the steel plate could be heard. "...was blown open. You want my pity, then show yerself capable of feelin' somethin' other than "our parents are dead and we have no direction" type stuff."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"and im a vampire with PTSD anxiety and anger problems and not to mention abandonment issues!"
"I need a drink. Several." She downs several very potent drinks, still not even entirely drunk, with her liver of apparent steel needing more to get drunk. "Can I light my breath on fire?"

"sis are you like an idiot? that idea sounds dumb but now im curious"
She brandishes a lighter, an original WWII Zippo that was engraved "ALEXANDER WAKER -- LUCKY BASTARD", and uses her drunk breath to make a flamethrower.

"ah that lighter sadly i've been writin out of the will that insert curse word of a father wrote me out of the will"
"PFFFFFT. Ye think I'm in the will? I stole this bad boy."

"i swear if your just a figment of my insanity well what i might do to myself would make many frown"
"Do ye have to pinch me to prove I'm real? Just pinch my gun arm. My other arm has no nerve endings anymore--just metal and wires."

he pinches her staring at her before pulling back

"feel real"
"Well that freakin' hurt, ya pinko."

"i'm a vampire now you idiot of course it would hurt you though i did try to lessen the strength used"
"Yeah well, now I'm freakin' bleedin' now. Shouldn't have suggested that shite."

"here"

hands a vial with a liquid that heals small wounds
She raises a brow at him. "What is this? The CENSORED Dark Ages?!"

"do you not see the guns on me women? use the vial"
"I have a first aid kit in my bag. I'd rather use that, idiot."

"excuse me for trying to help ye wank"
an adorable Nyxad in a miniskirt and blazer stepped into the Bar, Shade would recognize her as Umbrie's Neice. she was there for some food. as she approached Shade and Alexandra with an innocent smile on the Shadowdancer's face. she gave the pair a Curtsey. "Princess Dusk Walker Reporting for Duty." she gave her innocent greeting, her ancestor being the first Nyxad and the First Dusk Empress, one of Umbrie's older half sisters on her other mother's side.

"sup little one haven't seen you in a bit of time"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus