Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker wrote:
"she'll do it she's crazy"

“Suck a.......” Yeah, the crazy line of cursing and insults to make a sailor blush and make the sailor’s mom ashamed of the sailor.
"a Roy Rogers is a Cola with Grenadine. it isn't alchoholic, though with my slight form, i doubt i can verify my age to get alcohol. so i settle for the other bar drinks. and yeppies, you can headpat me. it will cost you in candy though."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he opens his mouth and equally matches her in the stream of cursing like anyone here would mess with two soldiers with impressive records
The tiny shipgirl covers her ears with all the swearing, and burrows under a pillow.
*Dusk didn't mind the Swearing, it reminded her of Auntie Aquina and Auntie Pyrus and she found it to have an at home atmosphere.*
“Oh, you think you can beat me?” She brings up her swearing game by 11.
> Both Dusk and Fumizuki would get headpats. The candy comes as well…at a rate of six candies per second~
"Auntie Aquina? is that you?" *Dusk was even more reminded of Aquina by Alex's mouth.*
“Who in the bloody VERY CENSORED are ye talking about?!”
"your ummm...... clever and witty use of vulgar linguistics reminded me of of one of my aunties. it gave me a feeling of familiarity."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he raises a brow and raises the cursing up to twelve yes this was stupid family antics
Djeeta - Fated Captain wrote:
> Both Dusk and Fumizuki would get headpats. The candy comes as well…at a rate of six candies per second~

"Thank you vewy much." She smiles adorably.
“I need to get Lyria back. The headpats help me to reduce the stress, too.”
> She then turns to Dusk.
“Why not join me? Maybe we can find her faster together?”
"i need help finding my aunties myself."
Dusk Walker, Headpat Generator wrote:
"i need help finding my aunties myself."

“Tell me about them. I might be able to help.”
“Shut up! Sit your arse in that chair and drink your GOD DAMN TEA!” Meanwhile, Hood just sat there, trying to not laugh at drunken Alexandra, who, really just wanted to see her love again.
"i know of 4 who are still alive. Umbrie, Aquina, Pyrus and Rinnie. you can guess their mommy's obsession based on their names."
Lance Corporal Axel Bennett (played by Shadeslayer45)

"someones got a mouth on em still jeez"
Dusk Walker, Headpat Generator wrote:
"i know of 4 who are still alive. Umbrie, Aquina, Pyrus and Rinnie. you can guess their mommy's obsession based on their names."

“Then…we will find them. Even if it kills me in the end.”
> She had finished her tea…and gets one back on Long Island—that Rickroll caused Long Island to end up with a banana costume!?
“That’s how you prank people. Relax, it’s just a banana-colored blanket. She looked cold.”
“Shut yer bleedin’ hole!” She then proceeds to pass out drunk on the floor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus