Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

"not much. i am extremely ravenous though. recently had problems with Neckbeards at work. no, your refill on your Caramel Frappe is not Free. we have signs everywhere stating that and explicitly state that on your menu. if you want 3 free refills, just order a bloody coke."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"sounds like a pain why don't you order something and talk to my sister she won't light you on fire...i hope"
"Last dude I set on fire was the guy who admitted he made the machines' AI turn against humans."
"is there anything that doesn't include dairy or chicken broth?"
"Hell if I know."
"this is why i usually ask auntie Umbrie for eggplant and mushroom tempura or vegetarian stir fri."
“…?”
> Seems someone wandered in here who has no idea where she is. She knows it has to be a bar…but then again, this is uncharted territory for her.

"there's a menu around take a look hey sis catch"

he tosses her the ring he was just given since it was her property not his
"Gonna be honest with ye. I've just gotten here....had a bit too much to drink....and I have no CENSOREDing idea who Umbrie is."
“…So they have a menu. I must have traveled quite far! So…what would you recommend?”
> Choose carefully. Djeeta WILL order what you pick from the menu…for her crew.
*Dusk Browses the menu.* "is there anything that doesn't involve copious amounts of cream or even cheese? guess i'll have a bean nachoes, easy on the chicken, no cheese and no sour cream, extra green chile sauce and i'll have it with a roy rogers, extra grenadine and extra cherries."
She keeps drinking her alcohol, because let’s face it....Alexandra is an alcoholic, longing to forget the suffering she’s been through.
Long Island (played by randomentity777)

"Sneaky...sneaky..." Long Island sneaks up on some random person, and adjusts their phone's ringtone so it plays "Never Gonna Give You Up" at maximum volume. She then sends that person a text. "Hehehehe, this is the work of the tricky ghost!"
She raises a brow at Long Island, and....takes another sip of alcohol. She just drinks away her pain, apparently.
> Cue a facepalm…and a rather bemused Djeeta.
“Who uses your own phone’s settings to Rickroll people!?”
> Just for that, Djeeta decided to try a Long Island iced tea! Her crew decide to try the same drink as Dusk.

except his phone is a melted exploded piece of slag lying at the bottom of the Denmark straight
“The search for Lyria continues, then…I’m sure I’ll find her soon. Hey…are headpats on the menu?”
> She must have noticed Dusk.
“No, they’re not. If ye touch me, I’ll bite yer arm off.”

"she'll do it she's crazy"
Djeeta - Fated Captain wrote:
“The search for Lyria continues, then…I’m sure I’ll find her soon. Hey…are headpats on the menu?”
> She must have noticed Dusk.

"I can has headpats?" Fumizuki hugs Djeeta.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus